2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

Black James

Dec 16, 2019
here's part of the developer's last message, the rest concerns a vote by patrons, so there's no point in posting it.

last week i made some good progress and found solutions to things that worried me for a while ... so everything looks good and at the end of this month i should be very close to finishing the update. the new mini game is a little more complex in terms of programming / structure than previous ones and i'm still a little unsure about about the difficulty level. so to make the decision easier for me, we make a little poll ... lasts until the 15.9. next week, because i'm not in the office until then anyway

So for those of you who find that the developer takes too long between updates, I'd like to inform you that he creates the templates himself, not using pre-packaged libraries. As he himself says, if he had more patrons, he could devote more time to designing his game. So stop complaining, patronize and be constructive.

Reactions: vimmers

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
here's part of the developer's last message, the rest concerns a vote by patrons, so there's no point in posting it.

last week i made some good progress and found solutions to things that worried me for a while ... so everything looks good and at the end of this month i should be very close to finishing the update. the new mini game is a little more complex in terms of programming / structure than previous ones and i'm still a little unsure about about the difficulty level. so to make the decision easier for me, we make a little poll ... lasts until the 15.9. next week, because i'm not in the office until then anyway
So for those of you who find that the developer takes too long between updates, I'd like to inform you that he creates the templates himself, not using pre-packaged libraries. As he himself says, if he had more patrons, he could devote more time to designing his game. So stop complaining, patronize and be constructive.
For the record, I wasn't complaining. It's the fact that he does them all himself meticulously that makes them very high quality. It's also what can cause a certain level of perfectionism. There's no issue with perfectionism if it doesn't completely derail a project, which I haven't seen as a problem with Nerdworks and this game. It takes a long time, but I see no risk of this getting abandoned ever.

Reactions: fortuna95

Black James

Dec 16, 2019
I didn't post this message for you(CookieMonster666). But for the other members and above all I said that it would help to have more regular updates if there were more patrons for Nerdworks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I didn't post this message for you(CookieMonster666). But for the other members and above all I said that it would help to have more regular updates if there were more patrons for Nerdworks.
Yeah, I actually figured. But people on the site being what they are, I wanted to be sure to clarify my thoughts. :)

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
On day 8 i believe..End of day after I went to grocery store and came home...Watched a video with the daughter, talked to mother after then went to bed. Game ends there because of god knows what..Said I got the store items right..Anyone have a hint ? Cant continue after that

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
On day 8 i believe..End of day after I went to grocery store and came home...Watched a video with the daughter, talked to mother after then went to bed. Game ends there because of god knows what..Said I got the store items right..Anyone have a hint ? Cant continue after that
That's because that's where the current content ends. I believe there's a scene still when the daughter comes to the MC at night (unless I'm misremembering) for some more touching / orgasm time or something. Otherwise, though, you've reached the end until the next release.

Reactions: edcl58

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
For the life of me, I cannot find where to click where the second surge suppressor goes. I have the first one already under the computer table, and I see something in the hintbook about "two strips, one by computer, one by file cabinet", but I feel like I've clicked everywhere and I cannot find the spot to place it. Can anyone show me where to click for it?

Also, I wanted to say, even though this game is super tedious sometimes, it scratches some kind of OCD itch for me. The whole painting the ceiling, wallpapering the walls, wood flooring, then the carrying and Ikea like furniture. I feel like I was actually moving into and refurbishing a room. Like those guys who play Truck Simulators. I almost forgot there was supposed to be sex scenes in here.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
Figured it out. He is chaining the surge suppressors together, which is usually a bad fire hazard, but oh well.

Black James

Dec 16, 2019
you missed a step in day 8. you have to fight the guy at the grocery store to get his phone, which you'll have to unlock once you get to the apartment for jennifer (it unlocks new scenes). What's more, if you pick up all the right products at the grocery store without making a mistake, you'll unlock a little bonus with abigail.

I therefore recommend that you replay day 8 to unlock some of the content of day 9.

Reactions: edcl58

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
the same, or even worse, goes when payers are there...a lot, a loooot of them...are you following just this one game? :BootyTime:
I pay ten game developers and I've downloaded and tested probably 40-50 games. A few developers have been a real disappointment, they have left badly unfinished or even worse, they have started a new game and pissed off the payers for their cereal.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I pay ten game developers and I've downloaded and tested probably 40-50 games. A few developers have been a real disappointment, they have left badly unfinished or even worse, they have started a new game and pissed off the payers for their cereal.
i have more respect for such small developers, even if they rarely release updates, than for big time devs (which also rarely release updates), with huge support and milking practices (just check some of the most popular games around).

this particular dude has made one of the most unique adult games ive ever played, and while i am eager to get new updates as soon as possible, i perfectly understand that in this case it is an actual hobby, a small side thing in his spare time.

p.s.
to not dissolve into OT, my previous point was that getting support/resources doesnt mean that much in indie-devs world.
there hardly is a positive correlation between updates frequency (or even size/content) and devs resources/support.

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
you missed a step in day 8. you have to fight the guy at the grocery store to get his phone, which you'll have to unlock once you get to the apartment for jennifer (it unlocks new scenes). What's more, if you pick up all the right products at the grocery store without making a mistake, you'll unlock a little bonus with abigail.

I therefore recommend that you replay day 8 to unlock some of the content of day 9.
I also did that fight scene and apparently got the right products at the store.. I'll try again...Thank you

Black James

Dec 16, 2019
i have more respect for such small developers, even if they rarely release updates, than for big time devs (which also rarely release updates), with huge support and milking practices (just check some of the most popular games around).

this particular dude has made one of the most unique adult games ive ever played, and while i am eager to get new updates as soon as possible, i perfectly understand that in this case it is an actual hobby, a small side thing in his spare time.

p.s.
to not dissolve into OT, my previous point was that getting support/resources doesnt mean that much in indie-devs world.
there hardly is a positive correlation between updates frequency (or even size/content) and devs resources/support.
I know that there's not necessarily a correlation between the amount of money collected and the frequency of updates. But I think this developer needs a new graphics card, because his current one is a bit underpowered, and as he says himself in these discussions, it takes him a long time to do the rendering and animations, the modelling/posing . And a more powerful PC would also enable him to program faster.

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes