2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A flash game in 2023?? o_O
Still a bit late to still be using it, but the game was begun in 2018. I'm assuming he probably just doesn't want to learn another language for making the game and then recoding everything so it will work in Ren'Py or whatever. Fortunately the game comes with all the Flash stuff so you don't need to install plug-ins or similar.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
A new House flipper update? Sign me-- wait a minute... game looks completely different in this update.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I find it absolutely hilarious how many folks bitch about the game but who continue to torture themselves with every release. You all really can just stop playing the game if you're so annoyed, you know. Nobody will think twice about it, especially if you unwatch the thread and go somewhere else to post.

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
was enjoying the game again, had a little happy time, got into the plot and then
> the fucking mailing mini game.
wow! what a way to kill the vibe - a skipping button for this absolute @@@ing useless @@@ing @@@ @@@ would be really advisable.
ragequit and a feeling of defeat. not what I wanted.. :(
edit: I like the game, really I do - but some of those minigames (such as the mailing -one) just: no.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I find it absolutely hilarious how many folks bitch about the game but who continue to torture themselves with every release. You all really can just stop playing the game if you're so annoyed, you know. Nobody will think twice about it, especially if you unwatch the thread and go somewhere else to post.
Yeah, it is amazing what how people torture themselves. There are literally thousands of games. I often try one and within a few minutes I decide it isn't for me. I delete it and move on. Oh, well, still thousands of games left to try.

Some of my favorite games are like masochist bate. A chunk of people seem to love rage quitting and then announcing that they rage quit. Those that come back over and over are priceless.

To each their own.

I absolutely loved playing Room to Rent. The whole game was great. Would I want every game to have this level of detail? No. But games like this are so rare.

Personally, I love how unique the game is... nothing really compares.

Hearing people complain about the mechanics is just icing on the cake.

I am pretty sure Nerdworks is making the game he wants to make and he doesn't give two shits about the complaints.

I say bravo.

Shiva11

Feb 8, 2018
PC password please. help don't work.
Use the keyboard to input any password. When this doesn't work follow the prompts that come up in game to try another way to progress further. Keep working at it for a while. A solution found after some effort is more rewarding than a solution that someone else tells you.

• Hey there
Reactions: vimmers
2.50 star(s) 94 Votes