2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Wait this shit game is still alive ??
I would rather say the game is in a coma. Considering how ridiculous the update is after more than a year of waiting. I'm considering quitting support after many years, especially since the dev deleted my critical post on Patreon.

surja

Jul 27, 2019
I don't know what to look for on the computer. Help does not work in the upper left corner

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I'm super stuck here, how do I get out of here? It's horrible the mini games need a skipp, the help tells me to touch the cables and I die... I can't do anything else 1698136071344.png

Reactions: taches

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi all 8.4 was very good . BUT there is one thing this game needs that is Sound it needs sound please Nerdwork please try to get sound in the game manly for the sexy screen .if you have trouble with that why not try Ren'py engine please

Last edited:

tchezz

Aug 12, 2017
what is the command after dir in fixing the pc?
[/QUOTE utiliser le matériel à disposition pour ouvrir l 'ordinateur . trouver la pile du bios.. Mais je dis rien...use the available hardware to open the computer . find the bios stack. But I say nothing Capture.PNG

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi all 8.4 was very good . BUT there is one thing this game needs that is Sound it needs sound please Nerdwork please try to get sound in the game manly for the sexy screen .if you have trouble with that why not try Ren'py engine please
Yeah come on let's do this it will make it really good game for sure please

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
wtf was new? just the computer that you get no hints on? a year for that? cmon dev if youre going to be mysterious or make us struggle you need to give us some hints. but theres nothing to look for to give us hints.

diko12345

Oct 20, 2017
The dev is joking with the moving in, right? 20 minutes and i am about 1/3 done ... the cat does not finish the work .... is the whole game just one big puzzle?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoomToRent-0.8.4p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes