3.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Darklordbd1

Dec 29, 2020
Could be changed to Wincest (With patch)
I posted a patch where I reworked the story a little. I made it where the parents got divorced and the dad took him away with his new wife. I also added to the text by having him call her sis and she calling him brother.

Tis is my first patch rework and I would love to hear some feed back on whether ppl like the changes I made or not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: acondo

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
My feedbacks, observations and/or reviews for Roommate Corruption [Final].

This is a really well-made short adult VN game, it is a complete standalone but with potential for sequels. One thing for sure, it keeps me wanting more of Hana.

The game appearance, fonts, styling are simple yet aestatically pleasant to look at.
The visuals, images are really good. Hana is stunningly gorgeous.
There are some catchy tunes, pleasant to the ears which is nice.
The story is simple and straight to the point. More on that below.
There are a few point & click scenes which add bit of interaction, very simple and won't block any content or branching. However, it neither adds any value nor become hindrances/obsctacles. Probably will annoy some wankers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Damn, it really sucks how short this is. The model for Hana is absolutely beautiful and her expressions during scenes are also great. Hope the dev makes a sequel to this VN sometime or a different game using Hana.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JohnF95zone

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Hi everyone! We are the developers of this novel, thanks for your feedback and uploading the game. If you liked the game and you want to support us - you can buy the game on or . You will greatly support us, since we don't have Patreon yet and the game sales are our only income.

You can also wishlist our upcoming games:

- a 2D visual novel with a different artist, it's a classic CG/BG novel where you corrupt your Boss's Wife.

is our main big project right now - it's twice the length of Roommate Corruption, but it requires x5 the effort. It doesn't have any cheating/NTR content and focuses on the story of the characters, just a vanilla story.

- it was announced before we met our current 3D artist (the one doing Roommate Corruption). Our current artist will be updating the art from scratch.

Feel free to ask any questions!
More of this Dev!

This was amazing; it has everything: beautiful visuals and models, corruption, "childhood friends", ahegao, and even a little bit of romance at the end.(y)

Your other titles look really interesting too, especially the ones where your protagonist seduces another man's woman, there are not many of those around.:love:

Reactions: loveseekers

loveseekers

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
<3 <3 <3
More of this Dev!

This was amazing; it has everything: beautiful visuals and models, corruption, "childhood friends", ahegao, and even a little bit of romance at the end.(y)

Your other titles look really interesting too, especially the ones where your protagonist seduces another man's woman, there are not many of those around.:love:
Thank you! Glad you liked it!

DarkAres

Oct 2, 2018
Sorry if this is already done,

Here is a mild rewrite of the script that turns the story to that of an estranged brother-sister pair.

To all the people this post hurts: I get it. Unnecessary incest is setting society back.

I might make more of it if they ever finish Spooky Milk Life

EDIT: zip file includes a logo replacement kit for those interested.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
Love the Renders. I wish All The Success To The Developers In the Future on All Projects !!!. PS: Hope you do some with patches in the future wink wink !!! hahaha

Reactions: loveseekers

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Roommate Corruption [Final] Unofficial Android Port

- 67mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

PapiAxel

Sep 1, 2018
Roommate Corruption [Final] Unofficial Android Port

- 67mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hey Ghost, I love your ports but MixDrop sucks, 32kbps

anthias77

Aug 7, 2020
Hello and congratulations for the game. Small question, did you use daz3d or an ia for the images and which one? Thanks :)

3.50 star(s) 31 Votes