2.60 star(s) 28 Votes

Mypotter

Aug 16, 2016
how to trigger that event ??
Li Xin hospital event trigger after the bus event done when in the morning around 8:00 when u ask her to ride bus together she will feeling sick and u take her to hospital and when u met xia qing for the first time she will ask is Li Xin ur girlfriend and u must say "no"

starforcered

Oct 25, 2019
Li Xin hospital event trigger after the bus event done when in the morning around 8:00 when u ask her to ride bus together she will feeling sick and u take her to hospital and when u met xia qing for the first time she will ask is Li Xin ur girlfriend and u must say "no"
thanks i just realize my choose was big mistake :D

N4811172

Apr 20, 2022
Unplayable on android....ive tried the new ported one but same problem..black screen...its seems to work fine if i attached it on joiplay....

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
All Characters have chinese name, that's weird:unsure:
Why would it be weird ? Since the game is in chinese... it's natural.

For people that have problem when objective are chinese here and there, you can easily use an app like the Google Trad one and aim the text with your phone camera, magic ! Even if the description is bad sometimes, like when they talk about blowjob but if you don't do it in the right place, it doesn't count etc...
And since you don't give a damn about the story or the background, you just have to focus on objectif and speedrun the sh*t out of the game !
(or take my full save, wink wink oopsy).

Last edited:

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
alright i finished it, its alright but unbearably grindy. it may have been a fun game but i spent much longer then i needed to. the partial translation got on my nerves and made it more time consuming especially since the game doesn't help in anyway to figure out what to do next.

The animation is really chunky, but not terrible. the art is ok if its your think, i like asian girls so i liked it.

this is a complete game just without any real ending, feels more like a beta. also the dev completely missed the opportunity for any group scenes.
Thanks for the review: two questions. What happened at Chen Ke to fix the issue with ZL? I am also stuck on Liu Quan. The only English word is "solo".

zappzaa

Mar 17, 2019
Can anyone tell me how the coffee event with Xia Qing is triggerd? I already have two walks with her but
drinking coffee does not show up. Thanks

When you finish work go to coffee shop and wait or forward time to 18.00 pm) . She will come to coffee shop . And In morning you must go to work out >>>> go to hospital meet her >>> drink coffee will appear

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 28 Votes