2.60 star(s) 28 Votes

S_Perry

Jan 2, 2019
I am stuck by Liu Qian. it has some chinese letters and in the middle are the letters "solo".
Anyone knows what to do?

Reactions: Zanmori

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I'm not sure if some other girls events need to be finished before continuing others.
I just started randomly trying things like the vr at different times (which got me a blowjob from the short haired girl) and there was one scene with the girl you got blowjobs from in the shower that I couldnt trigger, something about seeing her in the evening.
Turns out I needed to be in my room in early evening.
So just try random things.
Not bad over all.
A little grindy and incomprehensible being in Chinese half the time.
But still decent
I couldnt get the nurses stuff to trigger for the longest time, dont even remember what set it off.
And the clerk would only seem to trigger on Wednesday and the weekends, but on the weekends I could do that event like 3-4 times.
Saveeditonline.com was also a big help for the repeat stuff, never set it to the final number though, because things usually trigger on the last time to move on.

Last edited:

kakunsio1

Apr 4, 2021
Hi

I just passed this one: a few day after I showed Chen Ke the pictures, I could talked to Zhou Ling at 10PM in her room. The day after, there is a new conversation with Chen Ke. The new hints are pretty clear for the next steps (wait a week for Zhou Ling and some grinding with Chen Ke to build-up a relationship with her).
how did you take photos ?

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
You can only take the pics at a photo studio that shows up on the map at like noon on Saturday, or thereabouts.

Mar 6, 2022
How do you get BJ from Xia Qing? I go to her apartment and she's either chilling on the couch or chilling in the room with the laptop but no BJ option?

EDIT: Ok - for anyone stuck - think you have to buy erotic movies from the laptop and then proceed with Xia.

Last edited:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
OK so Ive figured out how to get the schoolgirl to progress, when you massage her and choose blowjob in her room, its complete RNG but one of the girls will walk in and you'll fuck her under the covers. So just keep scrolling back and skipping until it triggers, its 100% RNG.

Reactions: kaze32

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I wrote out a thing but then the forums backed up and I lost it.

Mostly dont forget to check your computer randomly for things you may need to buy.
I think thats what had me held up with the nurse, She was waiting for movies or something.
And when a girls story is finished there are still different places you can do stuff with her a few times before being 'actually finished'.

2.60 star(s) 28 Votes