2.60 star(s) 28 Votes
Jan 18, 2021
If the dev happens to see this, I would be willing to help with proofreading to English. There are also multiple lines in the game that are not translated at all.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
OMG what time do i have to get a Bj from Xia Qing? im getting frustrated here haha

not Sun Li , i mean Xia Qing my bad

Last edited:
Reactions: ginovino

DarkWolf12

Jul 3, 2017
For zhou ling, it says "talk to her in the bedroom in the evening a week later", been trying this for a couple in-game weeks, but her room is always locked when she's in it.

Anubis02

May 8, 2018
Same. I've talked to both of them numerous times since then, and nothing.
Hi

I just passed this one: a few day after I showed Chen Ke the pictures, I could talked to Zhou Ling at 10PM in her room. The day after, there is a new conversation with Chen Ke. The new hints are pretty clear for the next steps (wait a week for Zhou Ling and some grinding with Chen Ke to build-up a relationship with her).

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hi

I just passed this one: a few day after I showed Chen Ke the pictures, I could talked to Zhou Ling at 10PM in her room. The day after, there is a new conversation with Chen Ke. The new hints are pretty clear for the next steps (wait a week for Zhou Ling and some grinding with Chen Ke to build-up a relationship with her).
Thank you! I'll try that next time I play. My relationship points with Chen Ke are already nearly max, because I talked to her all day at her shop for a while trying to get it to progress.

Anubis02

May 8, 2018
For zhou ling, it says "talk to her in the bedroom in the evening a week later", been trying this for a couple in-game weeks, but her room is always locked when she's in it.
I got the same message: the only interaction I could have with her was going into the bathroom when she is taking a shower (at 8PM), leading to a BJ. Then I went to the MC room at 10PM, and Zhou Ling comes visiting the MC.

Juicer69

Aug 31, 2017
I got the same message: the only interaction I could have with her was going into the bathroom when she is taking a shower (at 8PM), leading to a BJ. Then I went to the MC room at 10PM, and Zhou Ling comes visiting the MC.
Mc bedroom not hers

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
how to get money - very slow earning on working - is there a console command?
It doesn't seem like you can. I worked a lot of days and it never went up. I'm guessing that's why you're given a bunch at the very start.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Is there anything new after Li Xin blowjob? I have done the scenes at 6,7 and 11pm, the game hints do not change, even after doing it 28 times.

Last edited:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Fucked if I can remember the names but the one that goes to school, its in chinese but the hint has something to do with blowjobs. The counter just keeps increasing after 5 though, I can't figure out how to advance her plotline.

2.60 star(s) 28 Votes