2.60 star(s) 28 Votes
Jul 21, 2019
how to make the male protagonis character to watch movies with girl in this game? i tried so hard but it didnt happens whats wrong have i done what should i do

Agnikai

May 18, 2021
tips: use G**gle Lens with translation function. Using camera in Google Translate wont translate the hints properly.

Reactions: Kunju

Yui Kozuka

Dec 19, 2021
This game is good, but not all scenes we can get such midnight sex and kitchen scene with chan Ke in game and Xia qing sex and bj scene while her watching in sofa. Idk that because tips are on or not

Frankky Aje

Jan 6, 2022
Screenshot_20220427-235901_Roommates.jpg

Anyone can help me ? I cant breakthrough chen ke cuz, chen ke event isnt active yet. I need a hint, anyone know how to trigger it ?

Yui Kozuka

Dec 19, 2021
On weekdays or weekends ? In zhou ling room there is no view photo i can trigger it. Ty before for helping
Both can, but first did you met chen Ke with yang?
If still not it must do first till her quest change to discover yang secret and about the time idk because this game too much random

Reactions: Frankky Aje

Frankky Aje

Jan 6, 2022
Both can, but first did you met chen Ke with yang?
If still not it must do first till her quest change to discover yang secret and about the time idk because this game too much random
I see, why i cant trigger it. Im still not meet chen ke with yang. This game is good but too bit for the hint. So how to see chen ke with yang ? Sorry i stuck, cant any go futher

Yui Kozuka

Dec 19, 2021
I see, why i cant trigger it. Im still not meet chen ke with yang. This game is good but too bit for the hint. So how to see chen ke with yang ? Sorry i stuck, cant any go futher
Use talk icon in her shop and this event automatically triggers, if today you skip work and talk to Chen Ke till 18.00 and that event not triggers try tomorrow

Reactions: Frankky Aje
2.60 star(s) 28 Votes