2.60 star(s) 28 Votes

Yomio

Nov 13, 2022
I'm surprised The game is still being updated, it's a good game, it shouldn't be forced to completion

datram

Sep 6, 2018
If I have inadvertently offended the English translator, I sincerely apologize. But I wanted to translate the story into my native language, and I thought it would be more straightforward if I translated it from the original Chinese text. Can anyone give me the Chinese version? Thank you very much!

DMel

Nov 1, 2020
I'm stucked with Liu Quian... what time to have handjob in the afternoon? in my room or hers?

boroneya

Jun 27, 2017
How do I read the massage book? I have purchased it but don't see any button to start reading it. Can someone help me locate the button?

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
the grammar is so painful. .. ..a textbox would be helpful too.

I think I will be dipping before I discover if it is or isn't a gem because it LEGIT NEEDS editing.

leonard2.100

Mar 30, 2023
I did.... and now it says "handjob in my room in the afternoon was found", but nothing happens in the afternoon.
oh~ you stuck at an earlier point.
Click the VR in MC's room when Liu Qian is at home, maybe in evening. Liu Qian will enter the room and found what's MC doing.
I did it in evening anyway, and it worked.

Last edited:

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
this game have the same bug or problem of the older ver you are suppost to be able to have sex with Xia Qian (Nurse) in the living room her sofa if you check the game files you have the animations and evething but no luck getting that scene at all

boroneya

Jun 27, 2017
How do I read the massage book? I have purchased it but don't see any button to start reading it. Can someone help me locate the button?
basically need help with increasing the massage score. I bought the book from the computer in MC room but don't know what to do with it!

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 1762114

Overview:
Under the influence of the epidemic, you have to share an apartment with others.
Your roommates is three lovely beauties, and then you will have a wonderful journey with three roommates and the people around you...

Just play the game and find out.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-26
Release Date: 2023-09-25
Developer: ititnenon
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English, Chinese
Other Games: JinPingMei
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1762112 View attachment 1762109 View attachment 1762131 View attachment 1762110 View attachment 1762111 View attachment 1762113 View attachment 1762115 View attachment 1762144
Does anyone have any idea how to get the scenes for "Zhu Dan", "Qin Yan", "Mieko" and "Wu Xin"? I've made a lot of progress with all of them but I can't get a single scene out of them.

I would also like to know how I use the "sleeping pills."

2.60 star(s) 28 Votes