2.60 star(s) 28 Votes

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Well, I learned this after doing about 30 massages 0_o
I posted how to finish it since there was no one in this thread who posted the right way to finish it, I search like a lot of times :(
anyway great game hopefully more updates.. speedrunned the game for half a day xD replayed it 2 times coz I didn't get the whole boss content coz I didn't
cover her using the quilt was it? In my 1st playthrough

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I posted how to finish it since there was no one in this thread who posted the right way to finish it, I search like a lot of times :(
anyway great game hopefully more updates.. speedrunned the game for half a day xD replayed it 2 times coz I didn't get the whole boss content coz I didn't
cover her using the quilt was it? In my 1st playthrough
Yes, you have to cover her with a blanket to continue your relationship with her. Also with the nurse, if you say that you have a girlfriend, the content will also be closed.

JSZZZH

Sep 4, 2018
How do i take photos of Chen Ke? I have money to rent the studio and I have the camera, but on Saturday, it says I need the camera... Please help.
(When Free) Talk with Chen Ke, Until a Man Show Up, Then Talk with Zhou Ling/Enter the Room Until you Saw the Picture Option, After this Talk to Chen Ke again. Most of the Triger base on the Favor(Can be increase By Talking with them only). Photos on Saterday Afternoon only, New Location on the map.

Last edited:

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
You take bus with Li Xin at 9 am everyday, one day she will have a headache and you will take her to the hospital. And you will see Xia Qing, she works in the hospital as a nurse. Now be careful there will be a tricky question, Xia Qing will ask you is Li Xin your GF. If you answer "Yes", the Xia Qing is locker forever this round. So you have to reply Xia Qing "No".
[/QUOTE]

You also have to be careful if you respond to Xia Qing to go out for coffee and you miss the date, You can never ask her again and it will LOCK her. You can then only take walks/talk to her

Make different path saves often!

Reactions: TheTran

dtn

Aug 12, 2018
I have the same issue as a couple of others, played the 1.1 version but cannot read the massage book so cant progress with Lin.
Any tips on how to read the massage book or a howto on how to fix it?

Mikeharsh

Mar 8, 2022
what game is this
It was the older version of the game now links have been updated dev made some changes on the game like changed character added characters removed brothel ( sorry i am too lazy to type my english in correct and organized way)

lione_x4

May 23, 2019
I have the same issue as a couple of others, played the 1.1 version but cannot read the massage book so cant progress with Lin.
Any tips on how to read the massage book or a howto on how to fix it?
[/QUOTE]

colaawada

Nov 1, 2021
The page says that is completed, that means there will not be more content of the hooters girl? i wanna see some of her

Anthoniga

Mar 28, 2021
The game is good but, It's too short.... There are no content for the wife of the guy in hospital and the woman in the Gym

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
The page says that is completed, that means there will not be more content of the hooters girl? i wanna see some of her
Most likely not enough sales/patreons to support the work, the creator hasn't responded in months on Itchio either.

2.60 star(s) 28 Votes