2.60 star(s) 28 Votes

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Is there any additional content with the Hooters girl, other than training session for money and fixing her sink the one time?

ola644477

Feb 23, 2024
The vr icon isn't displaying at midnight or afternoon don't know why , I got vr already have purchase 9 vr ,I can't see the icon

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I can't get BJ and I go erotic movie
You only need one VR and Erotic movie, but in any case, what room are you in at the nurses apartment, living room or bedroom, and what options are available? As far as the VR at midnight, is that already unlocked with the room mate? You may need to have more beers at night before it unlocks.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
The grind is very frustrating and it would be nice to have a better indicator of what content has been unlocked or still available, if not a gallery, at least a percent complete indicator on each woman. The tip saying all available content has been unlocked and then getting an additional scene at some point is a nice surprise, but I'd really like to know that there is something still to do with her.

mrxkuul

Nov 12, 2020
Is there an ending for each girls? I have unlocked several girls up to current version, but the game doesn't want to end. Can I choose a girl to see her ending? I wanted to see Zhou Ling and Qin Yan endings but game goes on forever. I liked Zhu Zhu but she only has 1 event. Please add individual endings for each girls.

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
View attachment 1762114

Overview:
Under the influence of the epidemic, you have to share an apartment with others.
Your roommates is three lovely beauties, and then you will have a wonderful journey with three roommates and the people around you...

Just play the game and find out.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-17
Release Date: 2024-02-09
Developer: ititnenon -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English, Chinese
Other Games: JinPingMei
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux (v1.1): - MEGA - -
Mac (v1.1): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v1.1): - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

View attachment 1762112 View attachment 1762109 View attachment 1762131 View attachment 1762110 View attachment 1762111 View attachment 1762113 View attachment 1762115 View attachment 1762144
Did this game have a walkthrough or wt mod?

Reactions: Punto
2.60 star(s) 28 Votes