3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

metallicaphil

Dec 14, 2017
For the life of me I can't understand why Daniels K is doing censorship now... I get encouraging people to join patreon but I mean this isn't really the best way to go about it as it only leaves a bad taste in people's mouths. It would be a bad idea from a new dev to do it... For someone who has been around as long as this one though I just can't imagine what he's thinking.
I think it's safe to say, if you've played one of his games before, you already have a bad taste in your mouth cough PINE FALLS cough

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Daniel K!!!! Oh my god, I won't even start this game. Every game so far has been damn good at the beginning, but towards the end this DEV manages to ruin every game he makes and creates a hell of a disappointment. At the same time, these games contain things that make me angry, so I don't want to annoy myself for nothing.
agreed.. even my girlfriends amnesia he ended ok on the rpgm version and then carried it on in renpy to a abrrupt and questionable end.. He needs to do away with the split endings where if your following a certain characters route you can end up finishing the game waaay to early before anything in the story is resolved.. and if you opt to follow the story it often ends in a pointless and lackluster end.. NBP proved this with the ending for charlotte that didnt even have anything to do with her main story of getting back to health to compete at dancing.. her hair going brown only to be back ginger again in a click of a scene in the same apartment..
Face it Daniels is a good writer.. But he cannot finish a story.. he gets bored with it and then rushes out a lackluster finale(s) that make game of thrones seem like oscar material

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I liked Lancaster Boarding House, but since then I think the games got worse.

My main problem is, that the characters are all feel a bit (a lot?^^) off. They act like they are aliens that read what humans are and then try to act like humans.

For the Vampire-Lady that was fine, but all the girls felt strange too.

Most of the time the characters do something and then something different - just because. That was especially obvious in his last game. None of the characters felt like real humans ...

And now there is a censored version? .. sure. He can do that, but I will skip that. Especially because I didnt really enjoy any of his games after LBH.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Who's the photographer? A girl? A male?

Also is NTR/cheating avoidable? :ROFLMAO: *sarcasm full-on

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
agreed.. even my girlfriends amnesia he ended ok on the rpgm version and then carried it on in renpy to a abrrupt and questionable end.. He needs to do away with the split endings where if your following a certain characters route you can end up finishing the game waaay to early before anything in the story is resolved.. and if you opt to follow the story it often ends in a pointless and lackluster end.. NBP proved this with the ending for charlotte that didnt even have anything to do with her main story of getting back to health to compete at dancing.. her hair going brown only to be back ginger again in a click of a scene in the same apartment..
Face it Daniels is a good writer.. But he cannot finish a story.. he gets bored with it and then rushes out a lackluster finale(s) that make game of thrones seem like oscar material
I really wouldn't say he is a good writer.
He makes good models, his animations are good, he has interesting ideas and his games are starting of interesting, but the writing (especially the sex scenes) aren't good by any means, often it comes over as childish or just dumb (MC'S thoughts quite often so).
As for the storytelling, he really should team up with someone who is actually good at it, cause DK certainly isn't. Halfway in the game u can normaly clearly see how the nosedive starts, then some rushed bad endings...with a good writer/storyteller he could make some very good games, which could be near top imo.

And yeah every ending of NBP was lackluster, the church one should be a seperate game, as it didn't fit at all with the rest...

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
A Daniels K game, in a nutshell, visually appealing with an interesting idea for a story but bad writing/storytelling and even worse ends.
Now that he censors his games they are not even worth downloading for the fap material.

If he really wanted to increase his Patreon numbers he maybe should try making harem games that is the easier way to do it that holding the fun parts hostage.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
The Ren'py part was the gentleman ending not a carry on of the game.
even still it seemed pointless given its size.. and content
If Daniels had (back then or any of his projects) seen them through to the end properly.. he could have one of the most extensive list of classic games with great characters in a MCUesq shared universe.. Projects like Lancaster Boarding House that had SO SO much potential.. wasted... Dusklight Manor... such good characters and story potential.. wasted.. MGF Amnesia.. wether you like ntr or not was a good solid game had it not been on rpgm.. good plot twists.. characters.. an antagonist not only in the sister but the creepy stalker.. it could have gone so much further but nope.. same as all his later projects.. He could have built a STRONG bond between all his stories that would come back in other tales and to some degree he tried that but without a solid ending to ever title.. its meaningless

Reactions: mofonistik

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I really wouln't say he is a good writer.
He makes good models, his animations are good, he has interesting ideas and his games are starting of interesting, but the writing (especially the sex scenes) aren't good by any means, often it comes over as childish or just dumb (MC'S thoughts quite often so).
As for the storytelling, he really should team up with someone who is actually good at it, cause DK certainly isn't. Halfway in the game u can normaly clearly see how the nosedive starts, then some rushed bad endings...with a good writer/storyteller he could make some very good games, which could be near top imo.

And yeah every ending of NBP was lackluster, the church one should be a seperate game, as it didn't fit at all with the rest...
i agree on the childishness.. the constant hide and seek.. blanket games.. tag etc got on my nerves.. and its not like he couldnt have made any alternative games when titles less technically superior to his work have been doing it without issue..
I'll 50/50 you on the writing as sometimes it was very on point and well written.. BUT much like his endings he fell lazy and started just spewing out random and meaningless crap half the time just to fill the click screens..
Animations for NBP i cant fault except to say the rocking back and forth of the same animation was a bit annoying to see again and again.. some animations could have been angled better for more intimacy.. animations slowed down to give better intimacy on actual LOVE moments.. and that god awful sound effects that came with it.. Id sooner have not heard anything than the repeating lewd noises he put in

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Censored? It isn't even a Japanese WTF WTF WTF. Waste of oxygen and resources that.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes