3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I think devs are free to censor their games if they want, but imo players should not even download games in such state, if players download it anyway and end up supporting them to see the uncensored version, in the future all the other devs will do the same, is how it works. Its like apple removing headphones and BMW charging customers for heated seats.. if it sticks all the other ones will follow the example. Daniels K its not the first and will not be the last to try this, theres another game with the priest MC thats doing something similar.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I do like some of the Daniels K games and downloaded this and played it. Then I checked the script files after playing. The explicit sex scenes lead to a black image so I peered into the script.rpa. It says "scene censored with dissolve" for nearly every single sex scene. That's WORSE than a Japanese game. If a Japanese game dev did that, they would go out of business. What's it telling you when a western developer censors worse than a Japanese developer (who has to by law, btw)?
It's telling me that the developer's greed has led him to cut content in a way that creates more work. In order the fix the censor problem, it's going to require overwriting the script files and adding images. Which leads me to wonder if he's gone to that length to do this, I would check the files if you paid for it unless it's hosted in a way that all payees get the same version. If each person gets an email with a link, I'd check the game files and compare with another person's link. The reason I'm saying this is that it's been done before and lead to people who share links being banned from substar/patreon by the developer.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Rosewater Manor [Ep. 1 :censored:] [Daniels K.] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 803 MB / 184 MB - RosewaterManor-Episode1-free-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 768 MB / 149 MB - RosewaterManor-Episode1-free-mac-crunched.zip
= ~22,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
i agree on the childishness.. the constant hide and seek.. blanket games.. tag etc got on my nerves.. and its not like he couldnt have made any alternative games when titles less technically superior to his work have been doing it without issue..
I'll 50/50 you on the writing as sometimes it was very on point and well written.. BUT much like his endings he fell lazy and started just spewing out random and meaningless crap half the time just to fill the click screens..
Animations for NBP i cant fault except to say the rocking back and forth of the same animation was a bit annoying to see again and again.. some animations could have been angled better for more intimacy.. animations slowed down to give better intimacy on actual LOVE moments.. and that god awful sound effects that came with it.. Id sooner have not heard anything than the repeating lewd noises he put in
Yes the part with the angels, better intimitate moments and sounds is true...but the writing is honestly worse in these scenes, like the desert dry pussys, or the lose gaping holes etc. It doesn't fit for romantic moments, well mostly it just was so cringe that i decided to just ignore it...

And yeah that's what i mean around halfway the games make a nosedive, like that idiotic babysitting/play with the retarded church girl the 'father' needed to hide, or Hazel driving a car from 2 strangers into the lake. There was no reason or story behind, just dumb nonsense.
Pine Falls was also really interesting from the story, at least the first part, but he did absultely nothing with a interesting plot and the mysterys.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Yes the part with the angels, better intimitate moments and sounds is true...but the writing is honestly worse in these scenes, like the desert dry pussys, or the lose gaping holes etc. It doesn't fit for romantic moments, well mostly it just was so cringe that i decided to just ignore it...

And yeah that's what i mean around halfway the games make a nosedive, like that idiotic babysitting/play with the retarded church girl the 'father' needed to hide, or Hazel driving a car from 2 strangers into the lake. There was no reason or story behind, just dumb nonsense.
Pine Falls was also really interesting from the story, at least the first part, but he did absolutely nothing with a interesting plot and the mysterys.
lol dude i love your descriptive writing lol... the two girls with the car where actually cameo's i believe.. still dunno why the car ended up in the river but their inclusion was for cameo/fan service i believe.. agreed on everything else tho too

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
PG-13
Wow.
And the MC has hairier arms than an Arab cab driver. Good thing it's censored, I can't even begin to imagine the dude's bush (thankfully).

• Haha
Reactions: NakkiMuki

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
I have enjoyed much of what Daniels K did in the past, but never the endings to really anything. I was planning on joining his patreon so i could have more input on that, but if the current game's free (non-patreon) version is going to be censored, there is nothing enticing me to even try the game and get interested in the project, so I guess I will pass and my 1 open patreon slot budgeted will go elsewhere this year.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
From Daniels K Patreon:

"There is also a free censored (Patreon rules) version up for grabs for everyone at this links : . If you think it's worth it you might want to become a Patron (proof of age) to access the uncensored version with all the good erotic stuff."

Once again it seems Patreon is being a spoil sport.

Skylark3

Nov 29, 2021
If anyone is wondering about the censorship here his statement in his patreon:

There is also a free censored (Patreon rules) version up for grabs for everyone at this links. If you think it's worth it you might want to become a Patron (proof of age) to access the uncensored version with all the good erotic stuff.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes