2ZEC

Mar 7, 2021
This game is mono type exe. I recommend to use
If using win10, one of below is working.
It seems to v1.10 have been distributed as an x86 version a lot.
Thanks it is working now

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
Wish I checked this post before rolling out my own translation (or not sitting on a completed TL for a month...)

The helper plugin will probably be useful for this translation as well since it cleanly handles backlog and text wrapping

Link to my modpack with the translation, partial uncensor and a trainer (to install just extract it directly in the game directory):

PS: If anyone wants to, feel free to post my other translation packs on F95 since I probably won't, no need to credit me either

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Is there any special thing about the hard mode?
Well, not that i'm aware of, but in the idea i think it just make her corruption more trilling. Even without sex her reaction for pleasure is the best thing right now. Sad is there steel like 1 pose for sex

fjhFGASJ

Jul 26, 2021
Well, not that i'm aware of, but in the idea i think it just make her corruption more trilling. Even without sex her reaction for pleasure is the best thing right now. Sad is there steel like 1 pose for sex
Yeah, it would be the best if they add more. Like her masturbating, adding stand sex on the 1st scene, or add another scene where they went to a love hotel or something.

This game has more potential and I want more of it.

Aiven

Apr 15, 2019
Idk for me this game dont have any animations and nothing works i was on 30week cycle and nothing happens

fjhFGASJ

Jul 26, 2021
Idk for me this game dont have any animations and nothing works i was on 30week cycle and nothing happens
Have you tried using locale emulator? If not, download it.

Also look for some previous comment regarding that emulator and with no animation issue.

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
how does the tool work where does it go in there is no description

Round_And_Round_Train_Cheat Table .rar

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
how does the tool work where does it go in there is no description

Round_And_Round_Train_Cheat Table .rar
Generally cheat table mean .ch file. It's used with .

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes