Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I can't really afford to leave Mere, I mean its always fun to corrupt the shit out of her.
Duuuudee,how can you corrupt the sweetest innocent girl like Meredith?i cant afford to leave her because of her cuteness and innocent of everything..just my waifu type
The Heck? which origin has a sister.
Most origin,katelyn is your sister

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Meredith, innocent? :ROFLMAO:
well,just like i said,since she fall for mc and have sex with him,havin adventure together..of course she will be curious..even in the game,like she wanna have sex with horse..you can stop her at first..then mc and meredith will have a little talk about it..she only do it for one time being and its not like she havin sex with other human guys,only futa,alien and animals..and she already said when she get pregnant,she only have sex with mc during the adventure most of the time..i kinda like her character,if she is not corrupt,she will be kind hearted and always act innocent sometime in sex and in adventure..well,totally i will take her as a queen during the end of the game

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Can anyone help? Clawyn disappeared during or after pregnancy. I dont know wat i did
thats a bug,i also have a same problem,already ask Kaliyo to fix it later..this game full of bugs now..better you leave it for a moment before the bugfixed out

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
I'm having problems in the beginning..The walk through says ,equip the sword and go south, then all the way east and beat the wolves. Be sure to pick up the Thin Cloth Gloves in the chest in the woods. This is before he goes to save his father..My 1st run through I never found the dad and he died what am I doing wrong..It says go south GO SOUTH from where?Sorry for caps frustrated is all

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
I'm having problems in the beginning..The walk through says ,equip the sword and go south, then all the way east and beat the wolves. Be sure to pick up the Thin Cloth Gloves in the chest in the woods. This is before he goes to save his father..My 1st run through I never found the dad and he died what am I doing wrong..It says go south GO SOUTH from where?Sorry for caps frustrated is all
Just so you know, east usually means west. Don't know why.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
thats a bug,i also have a same problem,already ask Kaliyo to fix it later..this game full of bugs now..better you leave it for a moment before the bugfixed out
had to have been after the birth because I still seen her up until the child was born in the children's room in the castle

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
had to have been after the birth because I still seen her up until the child was born in the children's room in the castle
no its a glitch,i dunno what mission corrupt that,but IM SERIOUSLY WANNA SEE MY ELF BABY,even clawyn is gone missing now

Reactions: Chop21

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
no its a glitch,i dunno what mission corrupt that,but IM SERIOUSLY WANNA SEE MY ELF BABY,even clawyn is gone missing now
thanks for the heads up I haven't went back to castle since I named the new baby so don't really know if she's still around or not

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
thanks for the heads up I haven't went back to castle since I named the new baby so don't really know if she's still around or not
she is around,it only happen when the clawyn pregnancy scene didnt show up

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
is there a certain place to find the Father at?? It says in walkthrough find the chickens I haven't seen any chickens in my 1st play through..I'm confused..
First, you find him east of the house and talk with him. Than you go south from the the house and follow the road, at the crossroad, you go east again.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Ok guys please help and tell how i can find if my character lady is already preggo? Is this going to give her bigger belly at some point or what else? I just made corrupted character lady wich makes sex to everything she can. But beside Amatum she didn't had real pregnancy...

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Duuuudee,how can you corrupt the sweetest innocent girl like Meredith?i cant afford to leave her because of her cuteness and innocent of everything..just my waifu type
Bruuuuh she's the sluttiest of the bunch, completely not my type. I can't afford to leave her because she's OP in a fight.
All origins do. However, it'll take a while to actually know who is that sister.
SPOILER: it's not Ruksana, Tish, or Carys

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes