Telekres

Mar 2, 2019
So basicaly I'm at Xas with Ruksana, Clerwyn and Meredith, and I see the people gathering around some sort of punishment. I've read this should trigger something, but it doesn't matter what I do, nothing happens. Does this have anything to do with having finished Act 1 before coming here? Did I just bug my game?

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
i wish there are more cheating sex with milf. a hero fucking milf of world leaders.

there are too few sex with milf, and some of them are for yiff.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
no 34 version for 4.4
well... , i post a patch to change 64 bits to 32bits, but it have some limitations, like can't create character in game, can't spend perk and upgrade the castle buildings, but you can do it trough rpgmaker engine,
with the patch i left saves of female noble and a male farmer from the start :D

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
Why is this game auto-saving and just replacing my manual saves , now i cant go back to the first Interaction with Rilke and i have no way to correct the scenes , what do i do , any suggestions ?

Exo883

Aug 8, 2017
Ok the game keeps freezing when i start a new game. i have it on my F drive(yeah dont even ask how many drives i got) and when i click start i get the part where the ork talks at that alter and boom it just freezes im not useing mod or anything and i got the new version but this problem been going on since they updated how the game starts with there logo cause it use to play pretty well. Anyways any help be great.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Why is this game auto-saving and just replacing my manual saves , now i cant go back to the first Interaction with Rilke and i have no way to correct the scenes , what do i do , any suggestions ?
It only uses one of the save slots for the autosave (I think it is now using slot #1). Just don't use that slot for your own saved games. You can use any of the other 23 and the autosave won't have any effect on them.

Reactions: Zorin

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
Guys, need help with purple-hair girl at cave. She says to take rulwe with us, formation open automatically, I add rulwe but cannot leave the screen as the finish button is not active. Do you know how to deal with this?

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Guys, need help with purple-hair girl at cave. She says to take rulwe with us, formation open automatically, I add rulwe but cannot leave the screen as the finish button is not active. Do you know how to deal with this?
theres a glitch where she doesn't appear. Look down on the list and you should see a bell with no name or character next to it. If you select that it will add her and you can proceed. Although you might get stuck in the cave after the breeding scene as the purple haired lady will tell you that you have to keep looking for something. If you get stuck with that, do the patch and that will fix the bug. Although I still can't remove the tentacle thing from my party now

Reactions: Magneric and T800

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
theres a glitch where she doesn't appear. Look down on the list and you should see a bell with no name or character next to it. If you select that it will add her and you can proceed. Although you might get stuck in the cave after the breeding scene as the purple haired lady will tell you that you have to keep looking for something. If you get stuck with that, do the patch and that will fix the bug. Although I still can't remove the tentacle thing from my party now
I have the same issue with tentacle monster stuck in my party, and it's making a part of the game further on unplayable. This is more of an RPGM question than a Roundscape question specifically, but does anyone know how to go about changing the variable that has the tentacle monster locked in my party?

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I have the same issue with tentacle monster stuck in my party, and it's making a part of the game further on unplayable. This is more of an RPGM question than a Roundscape question specifically, but does anyone know how to go about changing the variable that has the tentacle monster locked in my party?
I had the same problem with the tentacale monster, found a fix in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/roundscape-adorevia-v4-4b-arvus-games.466/post-1884328

Reactions: T800 and Jdubya

ljkflhab;ljd

Jan 11, 2019
To apply the bug fix, when I paste the data folder into the www folder of Roundscape, it asks me if I want to replace the files with the same name. Do I put yes or no?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
So no one knows why or how to fix the freezing in the game? So game is just broken..great.
The game's not broken; it's more than likely a problem on your end. A lot of people have trouble with their computer not being able to handle the game very well, as it's more resource heavy than it seems like it should be, and occasionally someone has issues with where they installed the game being problematic(ie installing it to the desktop).

There have been a lot of people with similar problems to yours in this thread and the people that know enough about it to help are probably just tired of it.

Reactions: Milkman Dan
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes