redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
im sorry for asking,but can you put momxmale hero(origin farmer)pictures later in gallery mod,only blowjob scene unlock,sex and anal scene are not there
Sure, honestly I didn't know there were two different scenes because I never cared for the slut mom to actually play the scene.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Sure, honestly I didn't know there were two different scenes because I never cared for the slut mom to actually play the scene.
well,if you pay the mom to stop prostitute herself,she will gone for a while,then in act ii,she will be back in that house,she will give blowjob first,then if you visit her again,she ask for sex,keep visiting and she will ask for anal..sex and anal scene arent in gallery mod,thats why i asking for you to put that scene,but after all,thank you red knight,you really are a nice guy and totally make this game more enjoyable(y)

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
4.2A is out boys.

Edit: And now 4.2B is out. Lol
Lmao yeah, that's really how it be sometimes(everytime).

I'm really excited for new battle ui, especially the tooltips for states since there are have been so many times I've seen a state applied to an enemy and I'm just like "hmm I wonder what that means."

glorythirsty

Feb 8, 2019
Guys I get an eror after th Arvus Games intro saying " TypeEror, Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined
Help please

Jul 23, 2018
This problem cannot be removed from the folder by the “read only” checkbox and, through the attrib, I tried and on behalf of the administrator tried to start the checkbox, I don’t know what to do and gave the owner full rights for the folder

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
So run the game within a folder within a folder then Cause i made a folder on the desktop then put the game in the new folder.
I don't think you quite understand how file structures work. Just... put it nigh anywhere that isn't the desktop, okay?

Master Roshii

Aug 22, 2018
I don't think you quite understand how file structures work. Just... put it nigh anywhere that isn't the desktop, okay?
So where should i put it cause I've had the game before i had it in a file with in a file on the desktop and i leave the game in its file when i extract it.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes