Lhemn

Apr 12, 2019
Rulwe is stuck as a permanent companion, meaning I can't swap em out for the Mayla mission. Anyone else have this bug? Thanks.
If you have Rulwe in party locked, you need open your save with editor ( )
then find string in character field(started as
"_actorId": 9,
"_name": "Tentacle Monster",
"_nickname": "",
"_classId": 13,
"_level": 25,)
field that you need looks like
"_required": true
Replace true on false.After these changes load new save and you will able replace rulwe anyone else.

squidward

Jul 23, 2018
If you have Rulwe in party locked, you need open your save with editor ( )
then find string in character field(started as
"_actorId": 9,
"_name": "Tentacle Monster",
"_nickname": "",
"_classId": 13,
"_level": 25,)
field that you need looks like
"_required": true
Replace true on false.After these changes load new save and you will able replace rulwe anyone else.
Thank you so much

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
Okay wtf if their obsession with fucking horses, just judging by the pictures. Any way to ban all the bestiality content?

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
well its a realy good game BUT i realy don't like some content even if some people here say there is no NTR cause we'r not realy engaged to every PC and NPC but still i consider like NTR and this game need an NTR tag seriously.

Why : because as soon as you corrupt a character she's going to fuck everyone in town and in you'r castle WTF ? And if you don't want them to do so, they become mad at you and then even argue with you of the fact that YOU can fuck everyone so why they not ? and that can even close some progress with those character because you'r not into that kind of content...

It will be realy good if we can have a corruption route for every character i mean by this way they can be corrupt and will only engaged sex or anything else with other character only if we allow it, that will be more exciting on my point of view of course, like this it will let open and let you choose if you want to see the girl you bang before open her leg to everyone else or not.

Cause right now its just feel like if you want to keep the girl for yourself then you have to play purity route even if your not in that kind of route and that realy disappointing.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I was worried there, I read the new posts and didn't see anything about NTR. But the thread delivered this time as well.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
I was worried there, I read the new posts and didn't see anything about NTR. But the thread delivered this time as well.
There is no NTR content, all the girls are yours, there aren't scenes of guys trying to steal your girls. Relationships with multiple guys, girls and others yeah, but nothing about you getting cucked.

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks origins like the farm one should be rewritten?
Because even though in that origin you know nothing about any dark god, when you speak to the succubus the first time you act af if you already know of that instead of just being on the hunt for the main group of Orcs who killed your dad.

-edit- i feel like they should focus on streamlining and ironing out what they already have instead of adding expansion after expansion to the game which will undoubtedly increase the amount of things to iron out.

-edit-edit- Also if you dont like the content of the game just dont fucking play it jeez, or maybe if you want to avoid the content you call NTR MAYBE do NOT corrupt the fucking girl!
Of course she fucks around, being corrupted = becoming EVIL!
Its like you people only NOW found out that corruption is not a good thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dependable_223

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
There is no NTR content, all the girls are yours, there aren't scenes of guys trying to steal your girls. Relationships with multiple guys, girls and others yeah, but nothing about you getting cucked.
Not really sure why you quoted my post instead of the one above mine, but I happen to agree.

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
at school behind the sport-field
people don't steal your girl but just for exemple when i go to a room and you just catch a mate fucking the succubus well i feel a bit like im cucke men, and there was no warning to that scene and there are many of scene like that, so what i tried to say is when you play the full corruption route the girl dosnt belong to you even if you get some scene when they said they are in love with you that dosnt stop them to fuck horses and other men.

But like i said that my point of view some people dosnt mind some stuff like that but i do, i wish it will be possible to play corruption route and have a TRUE HAREM i mean by that the girls belong realy to you and they don't try to fuck everything around that will be realy good, and right now we don't have this option, so when you are a guy or women who dosnt like to share like me it kind of hurt a little bit, especialy when you want meredith to be your wife and you like her in the corruption route BUT you already know on that route she's going to fuck someone else and that whatever you like it or not.

Right now the relationship with some NPC is more deeper for my character because some NPC have an exclusive relationship with the MC and can even get children whit us and they don't fuck anyone around.

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
people don't steal your girl but just for exemple when i go to a room and you just catch a mate fucking the succubus well i feel a bit like im cucke men, and there was no warning to that scene and there are many of scene like that, so what i tried to say is when you play the full corruption route the girl dosnt belong to you even if you get some scene when they said they are in love with you that dosnt stop them to fuck horses and other men.

But like i said that my point of view some people dosnt mind some stuff like that but i do, i wish it will be possible to play corruption route and have a TRUE HAREM i mean by that the girls belong realy to you and they don't try to fuck everything around that will be realy good, and right now we don't have this option, so when you are a guy or women who dosnt like to share like me it kind of hurt a little bit, especialy when you want meredith to be your wife and you like her in the corruption route BUT you already know on that route she's going to fuck someone else and that whatever you like it or not.

Right now the relationship with some NPC is more deeper for my character because some NPC have an exclusive relationship with the MC and can even get children whit us and they don't fuck anyone around.
I'd like to point you to my own post where i mention how CORRUPTION MAKES YOU FUCKIN EVIL AND MORALLY BANKRUPT BECAUSE CORRUPTION IS NOT A GOOD THING!

Succubus is a LITERAL SEX DEMON! Expecting one to be monogamous is like expecting a fish to NOT breath underwater or a bird to not being able to fly!

You cannot actually think that fucking CORRUPTION is a good thing! Being corrupted means losing your moral fiber not caring about other people feelings feel nothing about killing or ruining the life of a innocent person OF FUCKING COURSE YOUR GIRLS ARE GOING TO FUCK AROUND IF THEY ARE CORRUPTED!
And going back to the succubus or any demon for that matter THEY ARE LITERALLY MADE OF CORRUPTION!

-edit- its like, i dont know, being evil makes people doing evil NOT GOOD things! Like that's the ENTIRE point of corruption... sigh.

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
I'd like to point you to my own post where i mention how CORRUPTION MAKES YOU FUCKIN EVIL AND MORALLY BANKRUPT BECAUSE CORRUPTION IS NOT A GOOD THING!

Succubus is a LITERAL SEX DEMON! Expecting one to be monogamous is like expecting a fish to NOT breath underwater or a bird to not being able to fly!

You cannot actually think that fucking CORRUPTION is a good thing! Being corrupted means losing your moral fiber not caring about other people feelings feel nothing about killing or ruining the life of a innocent person OF FUCKING COURSE YOUR GIRLS ARE GOING TO FUCK AROUND IF THEY ARE CORRUPTED!
And going back to the succubus or any demon for that matter THEY ARE LITERALLY MADE OF CORRUPTION!

-edit- its like, i dont know, being evil makes people doing evil NOT GOOD things! Like that's the ENTIRE point of corruption... sigh.
is this your first game with corruption in it ? i can show you another game with corruption and purity route where the girl become corrupt without becoming a slut for the entire universe.... Do you know the game "Urban Demons"

its a good exemple of what im talking about, you can corrupt girl without being cuck in return, i'll take the succubus for an exemple, but meredith is in that cas either as many other girl you can catch her fuck someone else or something else xD.

im just giving my opinion here no need to be rude buddy, if you like to share your girls good for you and glad you enjoy those type of content but that definitely not the case for everyone.

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
is this your first game with corruption in it ? i can show you another game with corruption and purity route where the girl become corrupt without becoming a slut for the entire universe.... Do you know the game "Urban Demons"

its a good exemple of what im talking about, you can corrupt girl without being cuck in return, i'll take the succubus for an exemple, but meredith is in that cas either as many other girl you can catch her fuck someone else or something else xD.

im just giving my opinion here no need to be rude buddy, if you like to share your girls good for you and glad you enjoy those type of content but that definitely not the case for everyone.
That's you assuming I even play the corruption route, which i dont cause I don't like being a asshole to people.

Apr 7, 2019
I just started this game as a templar and noticed that the Censur skill is pretty op since enemies hit by it don't leave the confused state which makes them defenseless... I just beat that boss who drops the Frostwarden like that without him attacking once... Is that skill supposed to work like that or is it broken?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I just started this game as a templar and noticed that the Censur skill is pretty op since enemies hit by it don't leave the confused state which makes them defenseless... I just beat that boss who drops the Frostwarden like that without him attacking once... Is that skill supposed to work like that or is it broken?
The fighting isn't particularly difficult in the game (I don't believe that has ever been the main focus for the developers). I have never found an opponent that was even challenging unless you don't use weapons or armor at all (or use the weakest). It isn't unusual to win battles before the adversary attacks, especially if you are playing the "easy" mode.

Reactions: PlayingOneHanded

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
Can someone please show me where Meredith father's shop is? I remembered getting there once. But now there is a quest and I can't find it again. +_+

Nevermind, I remember now. Thanks

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes