Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
at school behind the sport-field
There is no NTR content, all the girls are yours, there aren't scenes of guys trying to steal your girls. Relationships with multiple guys, girls and others yeah, but nothing about you getting cucked.
people don't steal your girl but just for exemple when i go to a room and you just catch a mate fucking the succubus well i feel a bit like im cucke men, and there was no warning to that scene and there are many of scene like that, so what i tried to say is when you play the full corruption route the girl dosnt belong to you even if you get some scene when they said they are in love with you that dosnt stop them to fuck horses and other men.

But like i said that my point of view some people dosnt mind some stuff like that but i do, i wish it will be possible to play corruption route and have a TRUE HAREM i mean by that the girls belong realy to you and they don't try to fuck everything around that will be realy good, and right now we don't have this option, so when you are a guy or women who dosnt like to share like me it kind of hurt a little bit, especialy when you want meredith to be your wife and you like her in the corruption route BUT you already know on that route she's going to fuck someone else and that whatever you like it or not.

Right now the relationship with some NPC is more deeper for my character because some NPC have an exclusive relationship with the MC and can even get children whit us and they don't fuck anyone around.

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
people don't steal your girl but just for exemple when i go to a room and you just catch a mate fucking the succubus well i feel a bit like im cucke men, and there was no warning to that scene and there are many of scene like that, so what i tried to say is when you play the full corruption route the girl dosnt belong to you even if you get some scene when they said they are in love with you that dosnt stop them to fuck horses and other men.

But like i said that my point of view some people dosnt mind some stuff like that but i do, i wish it will be possible to play corruption route and have a TRUE HAREM i mean by that the girls belong realy to you and they don't try to fuck everything around that will be realy good, and right now we don't have this option, so when you are a guy or women who dosnt like to share like me it kind of hurt a little bit, especialy when you want meredith to be your wife and you like her in the corruption route BUT you already know on that route she's going to fuck someone else and that whatever you like it or not.

Right now the relationship with some NPC is more deeper for my character because some NPC have an exclusive relationship with the MC and can even get children whit us and they don't fuck anyone around.
I'd like to point you to my own post where i mention how CORRUPTION MAKES YOU FUCKIN EVIL AND MORALLY BANKRUPT BECAUSE CORRUPTION IS NOT A GOOD THING!

Succubus is a LITERAL SEX DEMON! Expecting one to be monogamous is like expecting a fish to NOT breath underwater or a bird to not being able to fly!

You cannot actually think that fucking CORRUPTION is a good thing! Being corrupted means losing your moral fiber not caring about other people feelings feel nothing about killing or ruining the life of a innocent person OF FUCKING COURSE YOUR GIRLS ARE GOING TO FUCK AROUND IF THEY ARE CORRUPTED!
And going back to the succubus or any demon for that matter THEY ARE LITERALLY MADE OF CORRUPTION!

-edit- its like, i dont know, being evil makes people doing evil NOT GOOD things! Like that's the ENTIRE point of corruption... sigh.

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
I'd like to point you to my own post where i mention how CORRUPTION MAKES YOU FUCKIN EVIL AND MORALLY BANKRUPT BECAUSE CORRUPTION IS NOT A GOOD THING!

Succubus is a LITERAL SEX DEMON! Expecting one to be monogamous is like expecting a fish to NOT breath underwater or a bird to not being able to fly!

You cannot actually think that fucking CORRUPTION is a good thing! Being corrupted means losing your moral fiber not caring about other people feelings feel nothing about killing or ruining the life of a innocent person OF FUCKING COURSE YOUR GIRLS ARE GOING TO FUCK AROUND IF THEY ARE CORRUPTED!
And going back to the succubus or any demon for that matter THEY ARE LITERALLY MADE OF CORRUPTION!

-edit- its like, i dont know, being evil makes people doing evil NOT GOOD things! Like that's the ENTIRE point of corruption... sigh.
is this your first game with corruption in it ? i can show you another game with corruption and purity route where the girl become corrupt without becoming a slut for the entire universe.... Do you know the game "Urban Demons"

its a good exemple of what im talking about, you can corrupt girl without being cuck in return, i'll take the succubus for an exemple, but meredith is in that cas either as many other girl you can catch her fuck someone else or something else xD.

im just giving my opinion here no need to be rude buddy, if you like to share your girls good for you and glad you enjoy those type of content but that definitely not the case for everyone.

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
is this your first game with corruption in it ? i can show you another game with corruption and purity route where the girl become corrupt without becoming a slut for the entire universe.... Do you know the game "Urban Demons"

its a good exemple of what im talking about, you can corrupt girl without being cuck in return, i'll take the succubus for an exemple, but meredith is in that cas either as many other girl you can catch her fuck someone else or something else xD.

im just giving my opinion here no need to be rude buddy, if you like to share your girls good for you and glad you enjoy those type of content but that definitely not the case for everyone.
That's you assuming I even play the corruption route, which i dont cause I don't like being a asshole to people.

Apr 7, 2019
I just started this game as a templar and noticed that the Censur skill is pretty op since enemies hit by it don't leave the confused state which makes them defenseless... I just beat that boss who drops the Frostwarden like that without him attacking once... Is that skill supposed to work like that or is it broken?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I just started this game as a templar and noticed that the Censur skill is pretty op since enemies hit by it don't leave the confused state which makes them defenseless... I just beat that boss who drops the Frostwarden like that without him attacking once... Is that skill supposed to work like that or is it broken?
The fighting isn't particularly difficult in the game (I don't believe that has ever been the main focus for the developers). I have never found an opponent that was even challenging unless you don't use weapons or armor at all (or use the weakest). It isn't unusual to win battles before the adversary attacks, especially if you are playing the "easy" mode.

Reactions: PlayingOneHanded

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
Can someone please show me where Meredith father's shop is? I remembered getting there once. But now there is a quest and I can't find it again. +_+

Nevermind, I remember now. Thanks

Last edited:

69rascal

Jan 14, 2018
I'm having some trouble with some places in this game.. it went black & only compass is working, when i went to that place.. its Ornesse, deep forest in Ly'ras (next to the priestess quest, to saving her brother) & in summeredge (carys quests) & in previous update v4.2(forgot if its "a" / "b" / "c") I had a the same problem in novos.. it all went black & only compass is working, but in the latest update, novos seems fine & i don't have a problems with the quests too.. can anyone help me with this problems?

Oct 8, 2018
The disturbing amount of bestiality in this game is what ruined this for me. I was called a degenerate once because once I said this game had not enough futa on male.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I was wondering is the farmer and nobel the only part where mc has a family ?? or do the soldier and others also have mc has a family ? farmer part mc has mother and nobel is also where mc has mother.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I was wondering is the farmer and nobel the only part where mc has a family ?? or do the soldier and others also have mc has a family ? farmer part mc has mother and nobel is also where mc has mother.
The farmer & noble origins are the only two that have the "mother" npc available. The only other "family" that you have would be Katelyn.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The disturbing amount of bestiality in this game is what ruined this for me. I was called a degenerate once because once I said this game had not enough futa on male.
Both are pretty degenerate to be fair. However who of us isn't a degenerate?

Anymo_V

Mar 17, 2019
The farmer & noble origins are the only two that have the "mother" npc available. The only other "family" that you have would be Katelyn.
The Templar origin you have Beatrice who raised you. Biologically not your "Mother", but it counts.

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Ah, but the degeneracy is what makes it good! If anything we need more of it. I centainly won't be satisfied until male PC is getting spitroasted by futa centaurs. Or maybe succubus gives all the girls a dick and the PC gets gangbanged? So many possibilities!

Really though, I was actually super disappointed with how vanilla the male PC scenes seemed to be. I get that many people don't like futa or gay stuff but a little optional variety couldn't hurt. Female PC gets all the good shit.

Reactions: T800

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ah, but the degeneracy is what makes it good! If anything we need more of it. I centainly won't be satisfied until male PC is getting spitroasted by futa centaurs. Or maybe succubus gives all the girls a dick and the PC gets gangbanged? So many possibilities!

Really though, I was actually super disappointed with how vanilla the male PC scenes seemed to be. I get that many people don't like futa or gay stuff but a little optional variety couldn't hurt. Female PC gets all the good shit.
If anything we need an actual female centaur, we've had two futa centaurs in a row.

3.70 star(s) 138 Votes