Dray

Aug 24, 2017
I need some help i have mayla locked in the dungeon but it wont let me talk to her. Is it a glitch?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I did not unlocked RULWE at first can i still do it ??
If you didn't have him join you, then no. There isn't any other opportunity to recruit the Rulwe into your party except for that initial encounter. You could probably do it with an editor, but it might be easier just to start over again if you aren't too far along.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Ok, so I need to get this off my chest. This game should have a disclaimer which clearly says, "if you aren't a yes man, who enjoys being cucked (Yes its cuckoldry, look up the definition) it isn't for you. Let me explain with clear bullet point examples.

*The orc companion first encounter is simple. Say yes to fuck her or say no and watch the scene immediately skip to the next plot point. Missing out on all forms of content. Companion insight, quests, backstory etc if you keep refusing her.

*Having a baby with Meredith. She went behind your back to get pregnant, by not using her birth control. Now I wouldn't care if I could say no to the babies birth, but nope. She tricks you into it, refuses to give it up and never lets you smash her again. Ergo missing more content.

Rinse, wash and repeat. You miss out on anything related to your companions by refusing to be a little bitchboy.

SPOILER ALERT
At the end of the third act. If you (like me) was fed up with your disgusting nymphomaniac companions and built the empire. You can kill them off, but not how you might hope. As is the theme of this game, you can't do anything rude to your companions without being punished for it by removing further content. I decided to be an evil emperor and kill off everyone except the succubus, xyless (best girl because she's the only one who isn't a whore) and kat. You'd expect a fight with your "friends" but nah son. It's just a quick skip cut to show them fall over. Totally unsatisfying after slogging through the BS of peeping in on them fucking horses, brothers, griffons and interdimensional beings. All in all, we should be able to call out or say how disgusted we are with them. Or at the least kick them out after seeing their true nature. Sigh, feels good to vent. Nowhere to go from here but up.
While I disagree with you, I upvoted because I haven't laughed this hard in days, especially your comment about peeping on them fucking horses and shit.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Still his post makes little sense to me.
The succubus? She's as promiscuous as Meredith.
Katelyn? Great choice, but why keeping her and refusing Clawyn's love? Sure, the latter shows a bit of affection to her companions, but does this make the MC a cuck? Also, both Kat and Clawyn have sex with animals, if corrupted.
As for Xyless, the spirit is not even female.

I mean, if he's looking for a pure waifu, this is not the right game for him.

Reactions: T800

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Does the developer plan to add more scenes with Katelyn? After that Tish x Kat scene I really wanted to do the same to her.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Does the developer plan to add more scenes with Katelyn? After that Tish x Kat scene I really wanted to do the same to her.
There was a new scene with her for females recently, and I can't imagine they'll just suddenly abandon her all together, so yeah I imagine there will be more scenes with her in the future.
There is already a blowjob scene with her and the player, though, if that's what you're looking for specifically.

U

User_1133170

I actually had a very related (hrhr, related) opinion to RaijinStormBlessed when I tried out the game a couple of weeks ago. You are progressing the NPC's stories by making them a) more affectionate and b) more corrupted. So, as the game goes on, it often feels like you are not 'leveling' e.g. Meredith (enough) because you don't let her fuck the horse, don't want (to see) her fuck a dog and so on. Especially once you establish some kind of relationship with the girls.

This is kind of a double-edged sword, I think. It's great that people have these choices. But one has to admit, this is definitely not the 'classic' harem and/or slave fantasy one imagines with all the girls and boys living under my roof fucking other people and me having no control over it. It doesn't have the 'harem' tag to be fair, but I can very much understand that the game strongly suggests it might play at least somewhat like this.

For me, it led to uninstalling it again because it felt like I have no power over my companions. The logic goes something like this: Hot girl? => travel with me and do things to me => fuck a dog or s/o else I didn't allow => gonna kick your ass the fuck out. While I respect others' fantasies about this, it for sure isn't mine. So, in the end, there was no character I truly would want as my girl and there was not much to progress or look forward to anymore in the relationship regard.

Side Note: The Succubus has a special place, because it feels like she might be stronger than you (see inital combat). So I 'accepted' her screwing around only because of the hope to once be strong enough to enslave her / control her.

It definitely is a great game. Only not my cup of tea as I would have hoped by the amazing artworks.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes