Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
The author could implement a gallery mode without being a fanmade, I think it would avoid some mistakes
are you talking about a gallery in the download files or the actual game? if you are talking about the actual game, then there is a gallery in the castle

Euronimus

Mar 16, 2018
whether it is possible through the editor saves to restart quests with carys and Seren please tell me,because of my big indicator corp carys stood at my door and said that the other would protect Seren

UndeadViking

Nov 30, 2018
You have to play through the game and unlock them. either that, or they haven't been added yet
I dont have scenes that I've alredy unlocked in the game: they are just missing in the game gallery and no way to see them again.

How can I upgrade more the castle defenses? I've bought all the upgrades but Im stuck at 37 power.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
HEY HERE, with this file you can play the game in 32bits ,just replace the archives in the game folder , but you can't create characters (when you are in select origin part, you can't select start) so...
THX Man, becose this F***ing game do not wanna start play when i try put Create Char button after Origin Chouse...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jhose15xs

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
i have the Zent dude now but i cant find him in the castle.

there is also the fact that my character is a major slut and is basically having sex with EVERYONE. and still no pregnancy despite that fact that i turned on the pregnancy setting. i'm guessing that it hasnt been added yet.....or im not trying hard enough

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
The author could implement a gallery mode without being a fanmade, I think it would avoid some mistakes
I don't know why the f don't every game have a galery. You'd think that'd be a basic feature for erotic audio visual to rewatch scenes whenever you want to.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
i have the Zent dude now but i cant find him in the castle.

there is also the fact that my character is a major slut and is basically having sex with EVERYONE. and still no pregnancy despite that fact that i turned on the pregnancy setting. i'm guessing that it hasnt been added yet.....or im not trying hard enough
How many acts are in this game? Or is it just Act I?
I would recommend reading redknight00's excellent WT, it's in the OP.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes