RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So I finally beat the game and want to do it again but I don't know what origin I'm tempted between Templar evil female mc or thief choices and sex wise what do you think is better?
I like templar a lot because of the weapon and attacks this class allows.

Also if we are speaking about sex, female is your choice if you want things to be more wild and spicy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lowtierntrgod

Selsel

May 26, 2018
What kind of fetishes are exclusive to ether male or female? Basically sex wise how are they different?

hmm... it just my opnion,they havemany diferent also they class too

u must be confuse xd

i always confuse choose route,cause u get wrong route,u can miss 1 scene,

be sure not use cheat if u want get full story first

cause some quest can do if u without cheat

Selsel

May 26, 2018
how the hell do you do that i have been playing this for 3 days straight not a single bug or crash found

we same,i have not problem,i get problem if try using chat or mod pack,instan try safe file,

but the real problem is if wrong choose route and can miss 1 scene / 1 npc xd

5 days play always try new game again if wrong route xd

Selsel

May 26, 2018
I like templar a lot because of the weapon and attacks this class allows.

Also if we are speaking about sex, female is your choice if you want things to be more wild and spicy.

better try other char,well for some scene templar good,but templar prefer as boy charakter, and noble for girl

but i hope girl have more scene with monster or bestialy xd

cause feel wrong if i use boy

i prefer use girl better than boy xd

Reactions: Watcher555

Selsel

May 26, 2018
it hard to not choose wrong rute xd

i want all npc i get,but my nature make always go wrong choose :v

dungryder

Oct 22, 2018
Shit, same problem in Vesunna in the first house. MC walks towards the girl and the game just freezes. Does the scene play on normally for anyone?

Last edited:

RockLee101

Sep 7, 2019
stuck in a dark room with a blind girl, while doing Thief origin side quest . I have found the info about the ship but i can't find the key for the girl. Please Help.

Last edited:

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
That's enabled but how do you get pregnant more on who with as far as the mom as a sell body sort
You have to play as a female. I’m not sure if you can get females pregnant if you play as a male

I enabled pregnancy and did the injured paladin quest. Then had a sexy scene with him and got pregnant from one of the paladins. (The kid goes to the kid's room)
Then I got pregnant from that spirit wolf and the pups just stay in your room.

I’m still searching for others to get pregnant but that hasn’t stopped me from having sex with almost everyone
Basically my character is a total whore

Reactions: RockLee101

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
You have to play as a female. I’m not sure if you can get females pregnant if you play as a male

I enabled pregnancy and did the injured paladin quest. Then had a sexy scene with him and got pregnant from one of the paladins. (The kid goes to the kid's room)
Then I got pregnant from that spirit wolf and the pups just stay in your room.

I’m still searching for others to get pregnant but that hasn’t stopped me from having sex with almost everyone
Basically my character is a total whore
Mine was a male outlaw that thinks with his lower half more then his head also and the male Can make people pregnant mostly ruksana clawyn and Meredith and that one blond maid

Reactions: RockLee101

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Mine was a male outlaw that thinks with his lower half more then his head also and the male Can make people pregnant mostly ruksana clawyn and Meredith and that one blond maid
~Ruksana
~Meredith
~Clawyn
~Abby (the blond maid)
~Tiah (the Gnoll Chieftess)
~The three tribe women you save (twice potentially)
~The Nexilim Matriarch at least intended to have your kids when you fuck her but there's no follow up on that
~I think the fairies use your cum to reproduce?
~Pretty sure Jenda also intended to get pregnant when you fuck her with her mother though I can't recall what came of that
I might've missed a few, but that's all just from the top of my head

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Not too sure if this was posted before but in Xas there is a quest where you need Rukasan to trigger a scene or something and when I have her in my part it doesn't trigger, I go down the empty path between the mob but still doesnt trigger, not sure If it's a bug or what but it isn't working for me

Mar 17, 2018
Hey, I'm in the Castle. I bought Erika as a slave and I can't seem to find the General Quarters. Does anyone know where that is? If she's been moved or something does anyone have any instructions on where to find her?

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Found something odd when I first map my female character she coul walk threw anything now she cant coulda been a bug of some soort

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
well, the game just froze for me on the Vesunna level.
I guess that I'll just avoid Vesunna for the time being

Last edited:

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
~Ruksana
~Meredith
~Clawyn
~Abby (the blond maid)
~Tiah (the Gnoll Chieftess)
~The three tribe women you save (twice potentially)
~The Nexilim Matriarch at least intended to have your kids when you fuck her but there's no follow up on that
~I think the fairies use your cum to reproduce?
~Pretty sure Jenda also intended to get pregnant when you fuck her with her mother though I can't recall what came of that
I might've missed a few, but that's all just from the top of my head
Dint know there where more anyway thanks do you know all the female pregnancy options too?

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes