Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
also, what is with some characters have the quest symbol above their head? and they don't have anything to offer when you talk to them? is that a bug?

examples: the minotaur blacksmith, the gnoll woman, jenda's mother

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
also, what is with some characters have the quest symbol above their head? and they don't have anything to offer when you talk to them? is that a bug?

examples: the minotaur blacksmith, the gnoll woman, jenda's mother
Or the quest marker points to some distant abys such as the castle with the orc prisoner or quests that don't apear in quest log some quests just don't work like the half orc outside of the kings house long story short quest system needs some work

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Here are some bugs:
One thing I’ve noticed about the quest log. Act 1: all quests show up.

Act 2: major quests show up. I accept a minor quest from someone, I save the game and come back to the game later. I forget where and what the quest wanted me to go. There I am wandering around aimlessly until I find someone with Q or ! above their heads.
Don’t really know about Act 3 yet since I’m not there
Other times characters have the Q above their heads but they just give you the same dialogue

Gallery: the gallery in the castle doesn’t show all the scenes. And why do some of them have the words [test] as a description?

Vesunna: I think we all established that Vesunna is broken.

The saves: this is a pain in the ass I’ll never forget, I wish the 1st save didn’t auto save each and every time you enter a new area

Also, I think the game might be confused or dead: That one mercenary quest in Ornesse that I completed in Act 1.....the game made me do again in Act 2.

I did that blowjob quest for the Minotaur blacksmith in Act 1 and I’ve already done it twice in Act 2. I don’t know if the game is trying to tell me something or not

Reactions: lowtierntrgod

reegus

Sep 24, 2018
In Vesunna, my game freezes when I enter the house after fighting the ghoul. Is there a way to fix this, or if vesuna is just fucked, then is there a way to leave? I dont have an old enough save sadly.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
In Vesunna, my game freezes when I enter the house after fighting the ghoul. Is there a way to fix this, or if vesuna is just fucked, then is there a way to leave? I dont have an old enough save sadly.
I think everyone here knows that Vesunna is completely fucked. Just avoid it for the time being. You probably should’ve saved when you meet the quest giver woman and load that. If you saved after that, then you might have to start over

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
So the demon woman in the Slinsk grave ritual, does she stay if you decide to be corrupt? I got her, let her remain free, met up with her and she didn't like me and left.

I probably should've enslaved her or something

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
What is the best way to kill the Prelek in the final Emeks Rest quest? I'm struggling to do it, are there any recommended weapons or armours and if so where can I find them

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
so i just finished Act 2 and started Act 3 and discovered a new land. I return to the castle and go to my room. There is a Q by the bed and i try to sleep and nothing happens. Is this a glitch or do I have to do something to trigger something?

just found another bug. I don't know if it does this for anyone else but dialogue tends to repeat for no reason. example: Zent's mother talks about how they can come to the castle. I respond with "stay as long as you like" and the dialogue repeats with Zent's mother saying they can visit the castle!
This bug/glitch is also annoying!!

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes