Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm not sure why everyone here keeps reporting bugs for 4.6 when the bug fixed 4.6A was released over a week ago.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
The only place that I can find that mentions 4.6A is the creator's patreon and someone briefly mentioned it on this site.

How many of these stupid mysterious shards are there? I’ve found about 20

Who are all the artists in this game? I recognized some of them but I don’t know the others

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
How many of these stupid mysterious shards are there? I’ve found about 20
I think there were 30 shards if i remember correctly, or at least you need 30 to get the second sex scene with Natalia. 15 for the first one. Not worth collecting as a female since I don't think you get sex scenes.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
is there a place online or in the download folder where I can just look at the images instead of having to use the gallery?

Porpuru

Mar 25, 2017
is there a place online or in the download folder where I can just look at the images instead of having to use the gallery?
C:\...\Roundscape Adorevia\www\img\pictures
For some reason the pictures folder can't be unhidden via Windows explorer, so you'll have to add it after "img\" in the address bar.

Edit: Can't be unhidden in Windows explorer because it's been set as a system folder, can be unhidden in cmd.exe with:
attrib -h -s "C:\[write the correct path here]\Roundscape Adorevia\www\img\pictures"

Last edited:

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
C:\...\Roundscape Adorevia\www\img\pictures
For some reason the pictures folder can't be unhidden via Windows explorer, so you'll have to add it after "img\" in the address bar.

Edit: Can't be unhidden in Windows explorer because it's been set as a system folder, can be unhidden in cmd.exe with:
attrib -h -s "C:\[write the correct path here]\Roundscape Adorevia\www\img\pictures"
thanks so much

reegus

Sep 24, 2018
Is the TishxKat quest currently bugged? They talked outside the mages guild but I cant get the conversation in the slums to happen.

StarVII7

Nov 13, 2018
Is the TishxKat quest currently bugged? They talked outside the mages guild but I cant get the conversation in the slums to happen.
It wasn't when I did it. It's the guild, then slums, them market. Make sure you walk all over the slum just in case. It should pop up.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
I think something in 4.6 broke. Your character is suppose to be standing to the right of Vesunna but for some reason the game spawns her to the right and has her walk left and block you from getting where you need to be. Upload your save and I can advance the scene for you or you can find the RPG Maker MV cheat plugin and use no clip to walk past her.
This no clip hack worked wonders!

cloudtirones

May 30, 2018
I almost finish the game but why ruksana is not getting pregnant? this is my 3rd gameplay, I always get her pregnant in my previous

fritzbaum

Oct 6, 2017
Is the row feature locked behind story progression? Just started a new playthrough after quite some time away from the game but I'm pretty sure you could position your characters in one of three rows for fights but I just can't find that option.

Reactions: Acii

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Re-playing this for the first time since 3.x and I have a question: at which point exactly in Act 2 should I be using a "holy" class in order to get the Vesunna quest? Or do you just need to have at least one unlocked? Cause I don't like any of these classes so I generally don't use them but I'd still like to see the new content.

Half-a-week-later-edit: found it myself, you just need to have one of the classes unlocked and interact with the throne in Whitestone Castle.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes