• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
The walktrough says that you can force Xyless du become good, when you recruit her as an slave. But how? I tried it several times now and can't figure it out.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Guide update, shit happened so I only added the new scenes.

So, is there a way to make this new walkthrough open in a page instead of having to download it? It's easier for me to just pull it up and have it open in a different page

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
So, is there a way to make this new walkthrough open in a page instead of having to download it? It's easier for me to just pull it up and have it open in a different page
What I’m trying to say is, can we put the new walkthrough into something like this: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/06/346153_Roundscape_Adorevia_Unnoficial_Game_Guide.pdf#page1

(The link above is the old guide)
I’m only asking bc I don’t want to download it every damn time I want to see it. I want to just leave it in a open page so I can open it whenever I feel like looking at it

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes