Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
I'm not too sure why but in the end game fight where you dont chose to evil option and you defeat the boss in the other dimension my game gets frozen on the pink clouds returning scene... Is there any way to fix it? As the music is still there, the sending of the pink clouds worked and all but the clouds dont dissipate or anything

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Below Sunshade is a standalone title taking place in the world of Adorevia.
The Story is one of the pillars of the Below Sunshade as usual with our games.

First of all: Below Sunshade will be released on the 25th October 2019 exclusively on Patreon and later this year on steam.

Below Sunshade is a story-driven crafting survival game, in which you find yourself stranded on a wild island full of secrets and dangerous beings.

Your goal is to escape the Island within 30 days while managing ressources and, if you like: engage in combat, befriend other survivors and explore optional areas to find secrets;

• Voice Acting
  • Different Survivors with their own Stories
  • Full Dialogue Busts
  • Crafting System
  • Gifting System
  • Several different endings
  • Dialogue Choices & Affection System
  • Several Kinky Encounters
  • Improved Movement: Diagonal, Climbing, swimming ...
  • Many, Many Secrets ....

- The Sailor -
You'll be playing as a simple sailor who worked on board of the Galatea, a passenger ship. Just as in Roundscape you'll be able to define your character through dialogue choices.

- Idrune -
She is an aristocratic high elf who was a passenger on the Galatea. She's not used to physical work and was always fed with a golden spoon, her somewhat bitchy attitude may cause some problems when having to survive on a wild island.

And more ...
We hope you enjoy the first glimpse of Below Sunshade, expect more reveals soon as the release is just one month away!

Stay tuned!

- Kal
Those scenarios are really pretty.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Did Emek's Rest for the first time, decided to burn the tree but afterwards the game did not recognize my choice, making the ending rather confusing. I really liked the two-headed girl(s), a pity she had so little screentime :(

Eyay

May 13, 2017
Can anyone help me trigger the Ursula quest? I have ruksana and clawyn in my team but I still can't trigger it.

magadaga1991

Sep 11, 2019
Damn! How clean Female Character in brothel?? after rest nothing happens, oldman again and again says : clean up and take some rest" what to do to go further??

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
So, is the Quest that only appears in the Slinsk prison cells a glitch? I'm talking about where the orc prisoner is. I dont know if there is a quest somewhere or just a bug

John99br

Jan 2, 2018
So, is the Quest that only appears in the Slinsk prison cells a glitch? I'm talking about where the orc prisoner is. I dont know if there is a quest somewhere or just a bug
I Have no idea... i even used NoClip to find it...found a girl on the right of the screen with the Q, but you can't talk to her...so make a future plan, or a forgotten quest ?

fritzbaum

Oct 6, 2017
It's annoying that the difficulty setting for attacks on the castle doesn't work. With a non-upgraded castle I set it to weak(goblins) and sometimes that worked but most of the time bandits or orcs attacked. Now after getting more defense I set it to hard(orcs) and I got goblins as attackers. That's really frustrating.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
It's annoying that the difficulty setting for attacks on the castle doesn't work. With a non-upgraded castle I set it to weak(goblins) and sometimes that worked but most of the time bandits or orcs attacked. Now after getting more defense I set it to hard(orcs) and I got goblins as attackers. That's really frustrating.
I just leave the castle defense alone bc it just doesn't really matter what setting you choose.
I've been attacked by goblins, bandits, and orcs that were repelleled. Then a random group of undead decide to attack for no reason despite the fact that my castle defense is on easy/medium

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
I noticed on the castle map that there is an area between the ruins and the lake. According to the game guide, I can only do it if I decide to not use the cheat demon. Does using the combat code and money code count as cheats?

fritzbaum

Oct 6, 2017
I just leave the castle defense alone bc it just doesn't really matter what setting you choose.
I've been attacked by goblins, bandits, and orcs that were repelleled. Then a random group of undead decide to attack for no reason despite the fact that my castle defense is on easy/medium
It does matter if you need the valour gems. Getting 1 from goblins instead of 3 from orcs is pretty significant.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I noticed on the castle map that there is an area between the ruins and the lake. According to the game guide, I can only do it if I decide to not use the cheat demon. Does using the combat code and money code count as cheats?
The lovely house used to be there but it has been removed at some point.

dungryder

Oct 22, 2018
Where is Xyless supposed to be after you talk with her in the guest room and enslave her? Can't find her anywhere in the castle, prison included.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
The walktrough says that you can force Xyless du become good, when you recruit her as an slave. But how? I tried it several times now and can't figure it out.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes