RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Hello I'm new to this game. After using the search feature to look through posts with the word "gallery", I think I understand the current state of the in game gallery. But I would like to make sure that I do. So the default in game gallery can be found in a castle in the starting city. However if is currently impossible to get all scenes in this gallery because it can only contain scenes unlocked in that specific play through. On top of that, the developers have neglected to add some scenes to their gallery. The gallery mod, created by redknight00, rectified this issue by allowing scenes unlocked in any playthrough to be viewed in this new mod gallery in the pause menu (character menu). This mod gallery contains an option to automatically unlock scenes, however if you don't want to do that then the scenes will unlock naturally as you view them. Additionally according to redknight "Some scenes will not unlock if you already unlocked then prior to installing the mod, it sucks, but there was simply no way to make then unlockable in the gallery with the code they had." So you must replay through the game at each new version for the gallery mod to unlock all the scenes correctly. Please correct me if any of this is wrong. I would love to play through the game and unlock all the scenes normally, but if it's impossible to view all the scenes I've unlocked in one central gallery, it feels pointless to me.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
So I went looking through the pictures of the sex scenes and came across the female pc having sex with a futa girl labeled "dragon". I also found another set of the female pc with a void knight. How do i trigger these anyway?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
So I went looking through the pictures of the sex scenes and came across the female pc having sex with a futa girl labeled "dragon". I also found another set of the female pc with a void knight. How do i trigger these anyway?
"Dragon" -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Void - not sure if it is in the game

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
What is the picture name for the void knight? Or could you post the picture here?

Aug 27, 2017
is there some potion or anything to make fmc pregnant? in walkthrough it said that i have 1/3 chance to make orc baby, but save-load like 6 times doesn't bring any effect -_- or maby number of variables to cheat it? :sneaky:

Aug 27, 2017
is there some potion or anything to make fmc pregnant? in walkthrough it said that i have 1/3 chance to make orc baby, but save-load like 6 times doesn't bring any effect -_- or maby number of variables to cheat it? :sneaky:
ok, i guess i found it by myself :D if anyone need it, variables 3500+. just find pcfempreg and mark, and also mark by who. cheers

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Hey guys, playing the android version of 4.4 and I've run into a bug? When you meet the red lady she asks you to help her in the fire temple, however after talking to merideth the map and back ground screen is black. It asks me to change companions, so I make sure the red lady is on the team. Then nothing. I can't seem to see anything, I can still hit my menu so not frozen. Anyone got that before? Also for the noble origin is it just the one incest scene with the mother? New to this game so any help is appreciated!

Redpeach

May 30, 2018
idk what happened but after the I impregnated clawyn she disappeared and still hasn't showed up. does anyone know about this bug?

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Do some events not trigger if you go full corrupt or full honest? I'm only asking because I'm doing a corrupt female thief and the futa potion with Meredth and the public rape in Xas isn't working.

So how does the Roundscape bugfix update work? Do I have to put it in the game folder or what?

Delphius

Sep 28, 2017
Hey all, having an issue with the game, hoping someone can help. When I run the game from a fresh install, everything works fine. But when I restart the game, and before I even load, letters and numbers are missing from words on the load screen and even after I load words are incomplete. It makes it hard to read anything, has anyone else experience this and know a fix? Thanks.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
idk what happened but after the I impregnated clawyn she disappeared and still hasn't showed up. does anyone know about this bug?
try to travel across the world, iirc she will return after you back to the castle for ??th time

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I have had sex with Meredith many times vaginal creampies same with crawlyn and rukasa when do they tell you they are pregnant with your kid and how do I get abbey the maid I can’t seem to find her

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes