Redpeach

May 30, 2018
idk what happened but after the I impregnated clawyn she disappeared and still hasn't showed up. does anyone know about this bug?

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Do some events not trigger if you go full corrupt or full honest? I'm only asking because I'm doing a corrupt female thief and the futa potion with Meredth and the public rape in Xas isn't working.

So how does the Roundscape bugfix update work? Do I have to put it in the game folder or what?

Delphius

Sep 28, 2017
Hey all, having an issue with the game, hoping someone can help. When I run the game from a fresh install, everything works fine. But when I restart the game, and before I even load, letters and numbers are missing from words on the load screen and even after I load words are incomplete. It makes it hard to read anything, has anyone else experience this and know a fix? Thanks.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
idk what happened but after the I impregnated clawyn she disappeared and still hasn't showed up. does anyone know about this bug?
try to travel across the world, iirc she will return after you back to the castle for ??th time

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I have had sex with Meredith many times vaginal creampies same with crawlyn and rukasa when do they tell you they are pregnant with your kid and how do I get abbey the maid I can’t seem to find her

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I have had sex with Meredith many times vaginal creampies same with crawlyn and rukasa when do they tell you they are pregnant with your kid and how do I get abbey the maid I can’t seem to find her
For Meredith you need to speak to her in her room sometime during act 2
For Clawyn she will approach you on her own when you go to sleep (iirc this can happen in act 1)
Ruksana you can only get her pregnant by raping her in the interrogation room, I think

Abby can be found in the Quarters, don't recall if it was during act 2 or act 3

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
For Meredith you need to speak to her in her room sometime during act 2
For Clawyn she will approach you on her own when you go to sleep (iirc this can happen in act 1)
Ruksana you can only get her pregnant by raping her in the interrogation room, I think

Abby can be found in the Quarters, don't recall if it was during act 2 or act 3
I never found a sex scene in the interrogation room with ruksana how do I get it?

Redpeach

May 30, 2018
try to travel across the world, iirc she will return after you back to the castle for ??th time
hmm even through my first game she took awhile but it started late first act and now ive progressed to act 3 and still haven't seen her. she doesn't even appear when all of the followers are grouped up like on the ship to fight murkal

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Do you have to play trough 100 times to get all scenes? Seems like all scenes are despendant on affection and corruption which you can only get by the choices you make in quests. So it seems you will only be able to get a fraction of scenes every playtrough wtf?

CriticalHit

May 23, 2018
In 4.6A, when Vesunna's finally unlocked, there seems to be a bug where my character and the chick that drags along run into each other during a cutscene, which effectively soft locks the game. I suspect what's happening is that the AI's following programming spawns her into the room and forces her to take the shortest possible route to you. But because of that, my character can't move up enough to activate the cutscene proper, making Vesunna impossible to complete. Is there a way to keep this from happening? I'd rather not skip an entire section of the game due to shoddy programming.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
In 4.6A, when Vesunna's finally unlocked, there seems to be a bug where my character and the chick that drags along run into each other during a cutscene, which effectively soft locks the game. I suspect what's happening is that the AI's following programming spawns her into the room and forces her to take the shortest possible route to you. But because of that, my character can't move up enough to activate the cutscene proper, making Vesunna impossible to complete. Is there a way to keep this from happening? I'd rather not skip an entire section of the game due to shoddy programming.
Weird, 4.6A should have fixed that according to the changelog. Well, no matter. I had fixed it on my local copy when playing through the quest so here's the map file. Extract it and drop the json file into the game folder/www/data and you should be able to continue without issues.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes