noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
It says I need to find an abandoned house and get some rest to gather our thoughts before we continue the journey...But i'm not finding any hous except one that seems like abandoned but its locked...Tried everything and can't progress..Lost hours for nothing..So pissed -_-
for which quest? upload your save file

Reactions: Darkomir

Darkomir

Feb 21, 2018
It seems you havend discovered the stronghold west of Oakshire. This will get you headquater for the further game. You have to go there before you can travel to Slinsk
Stronghold? I've been searching like everywhere..could you maybe screenshot it for me that? Thanks for helping out anyways.. ^_^

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
Stronghold? I've been searching like everywhere..could you maybe screenshot it for me that? Thanks for helping out anyways.. ^_^
Just use the waypoint (gem, fasttravel ...) to oakshire. Then go straigt to the left till you leave the map ... the first time I played the game, I searched for hours, too :)

Reactions: Darkomir

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
How many guard types are there anyway? So far, I have had the bon/dwarves, orcs and humans as guards. Is there any more?

Darkomir

Feb 21, 2018
Just use the waypoint (gem, fasttravel ...) to oakshire. Then go straigt to the left till you leave the map ... the first time I played the game, I searched for hours, too :)
Yeah i magade...Thank you..Does anyone Knows Where is the Shrine in the Ornesse ,aybe btw?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes