Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Quick question, I looked everywhere in castle but I didn't manage to find the "secret room in the dungeon" Where I'm supposed to find the slug slime as said in the walkthrough.
Could a kind soul tell me where how when I can get this scene ?

Aug 27, 2017
Quick question, I looked everywhere in castle but I didn't manage to find the "secret room in the dungeon" Where I'm supposed to find the slug slime as said in the walkthrough.
Could a kind soul tell me where how when I can get this scene ?
it's for FMC only, u must find slime in the wall, kitchen, on dungeon entrance stairs (1st floor in the middle) and finally here slsl.jpg

Reactions: Stompai

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
it's for FMC only, u must find slime in the wall, kitchen, on dungeon entrance stairs (1st floor in the middle) and finally here
Thanks for answer, thing is I already found the slime on wall and in the kitchen, but can't find the one in dungeon stair on 1st floor. Do I need to be on a specific chapter to see it ?

Jun 25, 2018
Trying to do the "Stay True" quest(Tishtyra companion quest) but whenever I go to the shrine(if I got it correct it's the grey stone building in the area that is to the left of where the ship fast travel in Ornesse is) I can't enter. It just says closed

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Hey guys, playing the android version of 4.4 and I've run into a bug? When you meet the red lady she asks you to help her in the fire temple, however after talking to merideth the map and back ground screen is black. It asks me to change companions, so I make sure the red lady is on the team. Then nothing. I can't seem to see anything, I can still hit my menu so not frozen. Anyone got that before? Also for the noble origin is it just the one incest scene with the mother? New to this game so any help is appreciated!
Where did you get android ver from ?

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2017
Trying to do the "Stay True" quest(Tishtyra companion quest) but whenever I go to the shrine(if I got it correct it's the grey stone building in the area that is to the left of where the ship fast travel in Ornesse is) I can't enter. It just says closed
no, it's quest from magic in ornesse inn, she gives u the key. for tish quest u need go to the right from ship fast travel, there's no mark on compass, so pay attention

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
I remember this game, some updates ago, running super smoothly on my 32 bit system, why cant i run it anymore?
Is there a way i can mod it to do so?

Darkomir

Feb 21, 2018
It says I need to find an abandoned house and get some rest to gather our thoughts before we continue the journey...But i'm not finding any hous except one that seems like abandoned but its locked...Tried everything and can't progress..Lost hours for nothing..So pissed -_-

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes