redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
There is a new post about Roundscape on the patreon.

Oct 31 at 4:06am

Happy Halloween!

Hey folks,
the Arvus Team hopes all of you have a spoopy halloween and lots of candy to devour.
It's the 31st october and we promised the release of Sunshade this month so this won't be our only post today.

Later today you'll be able to meet Idrune and Talitha yourself but for now we've got this awesome halloween picture featuring both of them, made by the fantastic .

Stay tuned!
- Kal

chiikin

Sep 13, 2018
sorry to ask this since it's so big, but does anyone has the torrent for version 4.6 ? x') My 4G connexion failed each time since my phone get hot enough to cook an egg on it after 3-4 min of dl at 6 mo/s :cry:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Game seems really ambitious, but already lost me in the damn quest to get the 5 wolf pelts, like, really? Not a 100% drop???
That's 1 of the first quests.

If you it's losing you on that quest while you still have another 30-50 hours to go and many more quests ... it's gonna be a fun time.

Reactions: YukiSlut

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
That's 1 of the first quests.

If you it's losing you on that quest while you still have another 30-50 hours to go and many more quests ... it's gonna be a fun time.
I've dealt with stupid quest design that thinks that somehow zebras dont have hooves, gorillas dont have skin and creatures suddenly lose internal body parts when killed in World of Warcraft, so ill be fucking damn if im gonna endure that on a rpgm game

Aug 27, 2017
I've dealt with stupid quest design that thinks that somehow zebras dont have hooves, gorillas dont have skin and creatures suddenly lose internal body parts when killed in World of Warcraft, so ill be fucking damn if im gonna endure that on a rpgm game
well actually it's 100% chance to drop wolf belt, u just need kill 5 wolves on map (it may have 2 wolves in pack etc). also there's 1 wolf close to cabin above city entrence, u can just kill, go inside a cabin and go out, wolf respawn already. repeat 4 times)

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
well actually it's 100% chance to drop wolf belt, u just need kill 5 wolves on map (it may have 2 wolves in pack etc). also there's 1 wolf close to cabin above city entrence, u can just kill, go inside a cabin and go out, wolf respawn already. repeat 4 times)
My game must have bugged then because the wolfs didnt gave me shit lol

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Im at 4 wolfs, 0 drops, something its really fucked up with my game

Edit: You just have to kill them, its not a damn drop e.e

• Haha
Reactions: Rarchibaldo777

Sakalis

Sep 24, 2017
Is the 4.6A bug fix just extracted in the root file? Ever time I do that the main menu still just says 4.6.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Its there any way to force your character to be a caster? I dont know why the hell every rpgm game maker its obsessed with melee characters

Edit: Also, can i remove somehow TP cost from magic abilities? Because magic using TP makes no god damn sense

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes