leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Is anyone else Xas absolutely bugged?

Edit:

1- Rilke its bugged as a male
2- The orc scene in Xas its bugged as a male
3- The mysterious shard quest its bugged as a female
4- The princess quest in Xas its bugged for both male and female ( Edit: The guide its wrong, the anti pregnancy potion needed for the quest can only be bought at summeredge )
5- The whole male playthrough as a male its fucked up lol, im randomly getting female character images after some sex scenes
6- The naval combat SUCKS, how the fuck are you supposed to defeat 5 ships when you have only 1 AoE damage ability and you always attack last

Last edited:

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
i honestly don't understand why some images are just half a image and others are just certain parts of an image. I would love to know how to combine some of the images. It just seems odd to me that some of the images were left like this

Would love if someone could tell me how to combine these.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
it's probably to save space and layer it when it's display in the game. I know that practice is used in some VNs, but with smarter cuts (like just the cum) rather than half the image.

You can use a Photoshop to combine them or similar apps.

Reactions: Agent-Alexa

kyloboyo

Sep 9, 2018
Game comes with controller support, but the keys are mismatched: arrow up and arrow right have Enter and Escape functionalities, while the keys on the right side of the controller act as direction keys. How can I disable controller support for this game ? I'd like to use JoyToKey to map controller actions to keyboard keys and play the game that way.
Thanks.

borderline23

Nov 5, 2019
I accepted the Paladin quest before meeting Succubus(demoness) now I'm not able to see the nature spirit, apparently succubus has to be temp gone for this quest any idea of what to do?

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
Does the farmer origin have monster girls or is that exclusive to the templar origin? Sorry if its already been asked, ive tried searching through a bunch of posts to no avail.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hopefully they will add impregnation with all the females/males in the game before they finally stop making it. With both MC and others/monster for the people who like that stuff.

Would be hilarious to have farmer origin and be called Brother Dad by your siblings.

Aug 27, 2017
I accepted the Paladin quest before meeting Succubus(demoness) now I'm not able to see the nature spirit, apparently succubus has to be temp gone for this quest any idea of what to do?
remove her from pt? :unsure:

Does the farmer origin have monster girls or is that exclusive to the templar origin? Sorry if its already been asked, ive tried searching through a bunch of posts to no avail.
there monster girls for everyone, templar just had additional text. mb few scenes

Reactions: Synergy_

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I have decided to return to this game after taking a break for a year or two. Here are some bugs I have found - mind you - the problem may lie in the fact I'm using the old version (4.6) along with the Class Revamp mod (it hasn't been updated to be compatible with 4.6a, that's why), so I apologize if that is indeed the source or if these aren't really bugs...

- If my party members catch fire during a battle that is finished before the effect wears off, they stay on fire forever until the next fight. As an example, if the fire still has 1 turn left, I have to enter another fight, wait for a turn to pass so they are no longer on fire.

- (Farmer Origin) After meeting "Adime" (or mother) in Slinks' bar and asking the innkeeper to become prostitutes ourselves (solo) it bugs out. If I ask to partner up with mother, it carries on as normal, but if I try to solo it nothing really happens... it just loops. Normally, when talking to any bartender, you get the option to Rest but here the PC just starts talking about "Adime". Am I really forced up to duo with mother if I want to become a prostitute? Or is it a bug?

Last edited:

haresh25

May 25, 2018
does anyone have the latest compressed version for pc or android (cant use mega so something else please)

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Game comes with controller support, but the keys are mismatched: arrow up and arrow right have Enter and Escape functionalities, while the keys on the right side of the controller act as direction keys. How can I disable controller support for this game ? I'd like to use JoyToKey to map controller actions to keyboard keys and play the game that way.
Thanks.
there is GamepadConfig.js in the plugin folder, but there's no entry in plugins.js so idk if deleting it would help since it's not loaded. Either that or this you can try adding to plugins

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
where do i purchase guards for the castle?
I don't think you do. You can upgrade your castle's defenses by speaking with the bon (golem) at the entrance or Felicia in one of the upper quarters (you have to hire her first). As the story progresses some guards will show up and take their places in the battlements but I think they are just there for visual effect. The thing you want to focus on is on your castle's defenses.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes