RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't know but this game requires quite a lot of RAM, so changes are that it will lag on a old win 32bits if it runs.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
is the game work properly on win x32
Try the 32bit ver of nwjs, RPG MV 1.6.2 nwjs is 0.29.0 but should be safe to use 0.29.4 without any UI weirdness.

Extract nwjs zip and move the game's www folder and package.json into the extracted folder, and open nw.exe.

You can download the sdk ver for the devtool or the one without if you don't need it. I'm not sure what the symbols are. I've use the sdk for mac since the RPGMV ver didn't come with the devtool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hammer_of_Thor
Sep 14, 2019
Try the 32bit ver of nwjs, RPG MV 1.6.2 nwjs is 0.29.0 but should be safe to use 0.29.4 without any UI weirdness.

Extract nwjs zip and move the game's www folder and package.json into the extracted folder, and open nw.exe.

You can download the sdk ver for the devtool or the one without if you don't need it. I'm not sure what the symbols are. I've use the sdk for mac since the RPGMV ver didn't come with the devtool.
i don't know How to do it please say clearly bro..! What should i do? If its working or not i don't care..? I just want to play this game...!

Sobe

Oct 22, 2017
so i dont want to do corrupt things such as slandering the shop even though i really want to see the scene. anyone got a 4.6 save that i could browse the gallery on? or does gallery only do images and not story? EDIT: NM found gallery mod and unlock all option now to play with the class i want the way i want without missing scenes :)

Last edited:

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
i don't know How to do it please say clearly bro..! What should i do? If its working or not i don't care..? I just want to play this game...!
Download , unzip it.
Move the Roundscape_Adorevia_FullBuild_4_6 www folder & package.json into the extracted folder. Update to 4.6a (replace map files).
Open nw.exe, and play.

Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 5.04.32 PM.png
(I'm on mac so I haven't tested this.)

Reactions: Hammer_of_Thor
Aug 18, 2019
so not to be a giant asshole, but i see EVERY other "help" question here getting answered over the last 10 pages except for mine, and 2 other people's question about downloading the game from page 1, unzipping, and getting nothing but a black screen once you press "start game" - - is it some secret that we aren't patrons yet? cause this is a pirate site, and a lot of ppl here play the games to see if they like them, find the creator, and sub if they want future content

i've seen this question get asked by 3 different people over 2 weeks and it's the only question that seems completely ignored, nobody even to say "yeah, no fix"; i really like this game, and i'd love to sub to patreon, but with adult games i ALWAYS test first before putting the money out, if i sound like a piece of shit, i'm sorry, but it's a common-ish problem with the latest download patch and nobody seems to touch this question about "black screen when pressing start game"

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
so i have a quastion last time i played this game was like a year ago so obviously i missed on alot of new stuff but when i finished the game i choosed to go with succubus or what ever that ending was but if i remember correctly she disappears even if u choose her and there was cutscene with her talking to someone so did that have continuation or nah?

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Ash_22

Never had this issue before, so can't help you there other than telling you to make sure your display drivers are up to date. Redownload it, if the download was incomplete. Like making sure you have all the scripts.

You could try replacing the nwjs...

idk.

Reactions: EclipseTheStars
Aug 18, 2019
Ash_22

Never had this issue before, so can't help you there other than telling you to make sure your display drivers are up to date. Redownload it, if the download was incomplete. Like making sure you have all the scripts.

You could try replacing the nwjs...

idk.
no fixes, but thx for a reply, i can at least let that not bother me, idk; it's a shame, i've heard this game is Top Notch

DildoDaddy

Jan 5, 2019
So I broke the game. My save is messed up now does anyone know how to fix it? Ive got almost 35 hours in and its my first run I don't really want to have to restart. Problem was caused by me walking into a building getting into a fight then leaving the fight. My screen went green but I could open the menus, I used my horse to go to the castle too see if that would fix it but it didn't. all it did was autosave the broken game over my good file.

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
he everyone the develloper they switch the arenus release date to 2020 and it was in the end of 2019

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
Hi! I seem to be having issues with the warlock quest. I go to the stables in slinsk and when I ask the man if I can get the horse cum myself he just says 'Good luck with that' and then when I go to the horse nothing else happens. Is there something im doing wrong?

Aug 27, 2017
Hi! I seem to be having issues with the warlock quest. I go to the stables in slinsk and when I ask the man if I can get the horse cum myself he just says 'Good luck with that' and then when I go to the horse nothing else happens. Is there something im doing wrong?
mb another horse? :D

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes