Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
So how many guard sprites are there? So far I've seen Bon/Dwarves, Humans, and Orcs.
Is there any more of these guard sprites or is that it? I'm only asking bc somewhere I saw that there were Nexilim guards but I wasn't sure if that was from a mod or not

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
So how many guard sprites are there? So far I've seen Bon/Dwarves, Humans, and Orcs.
Is there any more of these guard sprites or is that it? I'm only asking bc somewhere I saw that there were Nexilim guards but I wasn't sure if that was from a mod or not
I got the Nexilim guards but I'm not sure what I did to get them instead of others. Maybe because I finished the Ornesse quest last?

Aug 18, 2019
EDIT : so my issue is that once i download the game, extract, and run the "game" application; everything works fine, UNTIL i press "start game", where i get an infinite black screen where i can HEAR things but no visuals

i have tried everything listed on page one, used everything AND used nothing, but it just won't work, RPGM15 doesn't need any clients to run, so i'm very confused on how to get this game to work, i've played over 30 from this site and have NEVER had this issue before, i just can't solve it

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019
When launch the .exe it works im in the menu screen, but when I click on : "New game" I have the sound , but the screen becomes black and nothing happens other than the music. Is there a fix about it? Havent found one :(
i have the exact, 100% issue, but seeing as you didn't get a reply, i'm not sure if i will 2 weeks later :(

Catalinex

Feb 18, 2018
Hey guys, anyone has a fix for Vessuna meeting you in the building and freezing (after defeating the black demon ?)

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
This the maze in the dresert church can't rember the name of the city but I managed to graph the route for those who have trouble with it the x are the stone titles on first row

Aug 18, 2019
i have the exact, 100% issue, but seeing as you didn't get a reply, i'm not sure if i will 2 weeks later :(
i'd hate to keep tooting my own horn, but multiple hits of the same issue of the same download cycle doesn't seem random, surely someone has seen this before or has any ideas? tried a bunch of stuff overnight, still no dice, all downloads from page 1 of this thread (being used) - - only game on this site i've ever had this issue with

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
This the maze in the dresert church can't rember the name of the city but I managed to graph the route for those who have trouble with it the x are the stone titles on first row
Or you can just use the red crystal from the first room and it will highlight the way.

Aug 18, 2019
i've also noticed that all "windows" download files are 3.65, EXCEPT for anonfile, which is 3.92, any difference there? (obviously larger file)

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
This image is from my last play through (lost the save), you can use the shard/red orb to show this.

1574872379912.png

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes