Aug 27, 2017
Its there any way to force your character to be a caster? I dont know why the hell every rpgm game maker its obsessed with melee characters

Edit: Also, can i remove somehow TP cost from magic abilities? Because magic using TP makes no god damn sense
Mystiq class availeble in ornesse inn, take quest from mage. also there's class revamp mod on 1st page, mb u should use it

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Its there any way to force your character to be a caster? I dont know why the hell every rpgm game maker its obsessed with melee characters

Edit: Also, can i remove somehow TP cost from magic abilities? Because magic using TP makes no god damn sense
You can pick up other classes as you go.

You can have Mystic, Warlock and Necromancer for caster classes as well as Ranger and Eldritch Archer for ranged.

Might want to consider browsing the guide, it will show you where you can pick the classes up from.

As for removing TP, no you can't. That's used for special attacks that generally hit harder.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
How i can fix this Errors ?
I play an Android
No idea. But here's something you can try. Open up the apk, it's an archive - winrar/7z works, check to see if the files are there, extract and run them to make sure they're not corrupted.

Palron

Jun 2, 2018
No idea. But here's something you can try. Open up the apk, it's an archive - winrar/7z works, check to see if the files are there, extract and run them to make sure they're not corrupted.
On android i can insatall winrar too ? Ok i try it

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Why is the warlock quest such a fucking pain in the ass when the others just have you gather some stupid item really close??? <.<

Edit: Fantastic, the succubus "compromise" skill its bugged, i used it on meredith and instead of increasing her magic attack it reduce it by 90%, abso-fucking-lutely great

Last edited:

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
The guy who added that fire elemental enemy in the novos mine, i hope you die a terrible and horrible death you sadistic piece of shit

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Sigh, for all the shit i've given this game i'l give it some praise

Corrupted Meredith its the funniest shit ever

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
When launch the .exe it works im in the menu screen, but when I click on : "New game" I have the sound , but the screen becomes black and nothing happens other than the music. Is there a fix about it? Havent found one :(

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it possible to disable some genres like futa/shemale and gay stuff?
You can't disable anything.

You can skip doing anything with sexual with people though but shemale/futa stuff takes up quite a big chunk of the sexy time.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes