borderline23

Nov 5, 2019
I'm having trouble starting the succubus milk scene where she asks for cum from multiple people in the gloryhole. I have Zent, Galhart, Tish and Carys recruited and also the fish guy? forget his name. She also has 30 AP so idk at this point

Every time I go in her cave it's just the default dialogue, any hint or help on how to trigger the event?

Bkbuddhaboy

Jun 16, 2017
Hi! I seem to be having issues with the warlock quest. I go to the stables in slinsk and when I ask the man if I can get the horse cum myself he just says 'Good luck with that' and then when I go to the horse nothing else happens. Is there something im doing wrong?
You need to buy it from the shop keeper, You will get the fuck scene with the horse later.

Bkbuddhaboy

Jun 16, 2017
Could someone tell me if their is a work around for the Succubus glitching all out she's constantly at inn at the castle getting her pussy ate, Refuses to talk to me and the same picture just pops up. I'm in Act 2 btw.

Sycophantam

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
God damn this game is good. The story is very interesting and the H-scenes ain't out of place in this game. They add that spice to the story. Love it, 11 out of 10

Oct 8, 2018
Oh man just checked their patreon and realized this game is completed, no more updates and it's a shame because this was their best game by far. RIP

donaldcrack

Oct 22, 2018
Hi guys, need help, when doing Vessuna quest im stuck in the house, the character does not respond, menu as well, just stuck, does anyone have solution?

rek658

Oct 23, 2018
Is there a way to set the order of attack of players during combat? I thought in the past it could be changed but i cant figure it out now. Thanks

Reactions: YukiSlut

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
write over 4.6 with 4.6a patch, grab Vessuna quest map fix too and replace that (use the search this thread)

AlphaOmega47

Jan 5, 2019
Hey, Guys just came back to this game after awhile, loving all the new content, I did a fresh download of v4.6a and started a brand new character but I've just noticed that the dicktails of growth don't seem to be working, they're not increasing the Rulwe stats at all and it wont unlock his new moves despite having done almost the full 100 battles needed. Is anyone else having this problem and do yo know a fix?

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Hey, Guys just came back to this game after awhile, loving all the new content, I did a fresh download of v4.6a and started a brand new character but I've just noticed that the dicktails of growth don't seem to be working, they're not increasing the Rulwe stats at all and it wont unlock his new moves despite having done almost the full 100 battles needed. Is anyone else having this problem and do yo know a fix?
As far as I know that thing has never worked. I don't even bother with it anymore, just stick with its normal gear.

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
When will the build 5.0 ready? The 4.6 build was released nearly 4 months ago and it was relatively small update compared to the previous builds.

Reactions: Amedeeaa

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
I checked their patreon page and you're right, the game is finished. There won't be any more major update after this build. I'm disappointed to know that as the game itself have plenty of room for improvement. I wish I can see more farmer mom sex scenes after chapter 2 as well as Meredith in later chapters. Female MC also need more sex scenes with humans of both sexes and less with demons and monsters. Given that the developers want to concentrate on other projects, it's not surprising that this game is finished.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Hey! I wanted to know how many pregnancy events exists for female hero.
I've played this game at least two times as female and only was able to watch two: the Wolf in Slinsk and the minotaur chief from Emek's Rest
It's not like i don't know of all, i've things here and there and i think it has a possibility of 1/5 for the pregnancy to work? But no matter how many times i repeat some scenes i've read that have pregnancy, the event doesn't trigger

Last edited:

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Hey! I wanted to know how many pregnancy events exists for female hero.
I've played this game at least two times as female and only was able to watch two: the Wolf in Slinsk and the minataur chief from Emek's Rest
According to the walkthrough, you can get pregnant with a random minotaur in the Summeredge, the minotaur chief in Emek's Rest, the spirit wolf in Slinsk, those two elf boys in Xas, Ruksanna's uncle & the orcs in her camp, Xidin (the dragon) near the Castle Lake, that lamia that lives beneath the castle and humans (the two paladins, Brothel clients, Lankin and Ameliandra in Cinkahn)

That's it for the female hero

Reactions: Kodek
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes