Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Tell me pls, who is better to start with? Who is considered the "canon"? M or F? Farm? Thief, Noble? etc. I don’t want to replay the game because of a bad choice... thanks.
A very long time ago I started as a farmer-M, but did not pass the game.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Tell me pls, who is better to start with? Who is considered the "canon"? M or F? Farm? Thief, Noble? etc. I don’t want to replay the game because of a bad choice... thanks.
A very long time ago I started as a farmer-M, but did not pass the game.
Well ich origin as their canon characters, for me best origine in history of the game is surely templar, but the important for choose your origin is the sexe scene you have acces with (its a sex game so): farmer is the best for the sex scenes for me, but if you are female and like bdsm well thief is good too. Pro tips with the rpg save editor you can have multiples origins at the same moment, for exemple i'm a female protagonsit with farmer, templar and thief origin^^

As for the gender, not specific canon gender, but sadly (well for me who prefer female protagonist) male protagonist as not fairly well more scene than the female protagonist, as said earlier that's the most big bad thing i find to said about this excelent game.

(I hope for a scene between Beatrix and Female protagonist, please god and arvus hear my pray)

Reactions: Pa3uk

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
.................you can have multiples origins at the same moment, for exemple i'm a female protagonsit with farmer, templar and thief origin^^
Thanks for the answer, I did not know about the multi profession.
Since it is, will it not cause the problem of the Farmer and the Noble? Can a mother be in two places? O_O
If you choose the Noble, then there are partners in the scenes, and the Farmer is only Hero, after searching for the "toy"
^ _ ^
I do not know the key events of the Thief and the Templar.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Thanks for the answer, I did not know about the multi profession.
Since it is, will it not cause the problem of the Farmer and the Noble? Can a mother be in two places? O_O
If you choose the Noble, then there are partners in the scenes, and the Farmer is only Hero, after searching for the "toy"
^ _ ^
I do not know the key events of the Thief and the Templar.
No problem just trigger alls the events, beatrix is still my sort of adopted mom, and my farmer mom is my mom too. That trigger improbables suits of dialogues that are pretty funny to see too.

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
i cant go to slinsk it says i have to find an abandoned place tostay at near oakshire, where is it?

Aramara

May 10, 2018
I like this game, but holy hell is it buggy. I've run this in compatibility mode and I still get the problem of the screen freezing,(but you can still hear the game running and open menus). It's damn near unplayable sometimes how many times i've had to restart the game. I don't remember having this many problems before.

And also for anyone who is still wondering where the glory hole is, it's in the room to the right of the forging/blacksmithing area in your castle,(it's the room that has the minotaur dude in it later) on the second floor last room on the right side of the building. You'll know you have a scene involving it when you see a "Q" icon on your minimap when you enter the room.

Last edited:

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
V e s u n n a Is bugged. Once I enter the cabin with the nun girl, she walks towards me and everything freezes but the music. Can't do anything. Ruined one of my saves because I decided to save before entering the house. Needs fixing for Templar only quest.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
V e s u n n a Is bugged. Once I enter the cabin with the nun girl, she walks towards me and everything freezes but the music. Can't do anything. Ruined one of my saves because I decided to save before entering the house. Needs fixing for Templar only quest.
Go back a few pages, the answer is there

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes