Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
It's great when i can own a whole castle, but where is the MAP, i get lost in my own house ???, oh man. And where is the castle stable btw ?
P/S: It's really a great game, though it can be added more content

Jun 17, 2018
I am too lazy to play through the whole game multiple times to view every scene =/. So i was wondering is there a way to view them otherwise, a MOD or if someone has a completed full safe file ?

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
I honestly would like to know who the artists that made the scene for this game, also there's a glitch where if I tried to sleep in my castle it takes me back to a conversation with Eyilas and sent be back to slinsk

Last edited:

Tuggychub

Feb 7, 2019
Is this game done-done or is the Dev still doing patches or anything with it, i love this game and want to do a final full play but only with the final version.

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
how can i let the green lady stay that lives to the north of the castle?

what choices do i choose when talking about her son thrak?

Ryan Ber

Feb 12, 2018
OK, possible quest bug...

Playing as templar, have got Beatrice out of the demon dimension and have got the Nun's tears, but there's no dialogue form her or Demoness to do anything with it, nor a quest entry.

Have I missed something or is the quest bugged/incomplete?

Problem sovled itself, just keep playing!
What ended up happening?

munchy

Dec 12, 2017
I'm having an issue where about a quarter of the map is just covered in some kinda dark shadow overlay. Does anyone know a way to fix this?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes