r4diance

Jul 23, 2017
is there some saves dump for this game? i dont remember where i stopped, but im fucking tired of doing main campaign for so many times

Last edited:

Bloodpoison

Sep 20, 2018
so i thought about trying it, but is the mod now incompatible? a couple more classes sounds neat but i alrdy downlaoded it so... can i add the mod safely or nah?

Siderophilia

Oct 5, 2019
Removing the horse pics in favor of human pics in the title post really peaked my interest in this game. Bestiality is apparently avoidable so I might give this a shot in the future.

D

Deleted member 1048238

Also we're going to release a Below Sunshade Content update too this month, so stay tuned.
We hope you enjoy the new patch and stay tuned for a new Below Sunshade build this week
new build this week so i will wait a bit more :)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
changelog
  • New Sidequest featuring Kara! Includes two new adult scenes, one per gender. You can find Kara in the elven forests.
  • New adult scene added for male player characters to the Slinsk barracks! Since we've felt that place was a bit empty for our male hero.
  • New erotic scene added for Xyless and Roderick. Available for both genders and can be found in the castle.
  • New and final companion quest added for Galhart including a new castle npc and two new erotic scenes for the male player character.
  • Whitemoon Abyss added to the player castle. Fight the hardest enemies you can encounter in the game and and unlock unique rewards in return.
  • Several new items have been added to be found in the world or inside of crystal cores.
  • Dragon Sidequest has been fixed and will no longer be stuck in a loop.
  • Castle Defense system has been fixed and will no longer change its difficulty unless you decide so.
  • Several smaller bugfixes and QoL changes

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes