Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I see that the art is so nice but at what resolution? last time when I tried to play in full screen 1920 x 1080, these articles were not so nice and I don't like to play games in a small window

Netrik

Nov 5, 2017
I have a weird bug: when entering the barracks in Summeredge, my character walks into the left wall and nothing else happens. Anyone know a fix?
Anyone? With the new soldier quest, this is extra annoying - I can't reach Titania.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have a question can you keep the girls to yourself or are you forced to share them?(I want to play this game but people say the girls will fuck others no matter what you do)
You can skip the scenes but a lot of them still happen you just won't see them, the girls don't "belong" to you.

You get to propose marriage to 1 at the end that's about it.

This isn't the MC and his/her harem this is the MC and a group of folk that save the world and happen to fuck around.

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
After I finished Galhart's quest, he told me to come see him in Novos. Is that something I am supposed to be able to do? I went to his house door, but I can't interact with it.

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
Can someone tell me how big the gay (M/M) content is? Is it only one scene? At least one whole character route? An actually decent amount?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can someone tell me how big the gay (M/M) content is? Is it only one scene? At least one whole character route? An actually decent amount?
As others have said, there's really not much in the way of male/male gay content. I think the walkthrough linked in the OP has a list of encounters for both Male and Female protagonists for you to check for yourself too.

Male/male gay content is pretty light for a lot of games like this.
If you haven't tried, Warlock and Boobs has an arguably decent amount of gay content, but it's more sandbox and has lots of grinding. Good art though, easily on par with some of this game's best.

hurz47

Dec 1, 2017
To break it down, there is one actual M/M scene with two Elf Twinks.
But there is also a Male/Trap Blowjob scene.
And technically 2x Futa* on Male scenes, which some people might rate as "gay", depending on who you ask..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: As far as i know, the game really never was intended to have those things in it. But because of how the game developed, more and more fetishes and kinks got added on player demand, to at least be represented in one short scene. So i wouldn't get my hopes up for more scenes in that form.

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys can someone tell me how to get Rilke scenes ? i have done her quest but any options i choose in the end she left..

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes