jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
When you travel to Slinsk with Meredith for the first time a dialogue scene will trigger. Follow the dialogue options to help Meredith with her missing family(be nice/comforting), and you'll get a quest. Go back to Meredith's dad; he has a shop by Oakshire. Confront him on Valerie's, Meredith's mom, whereabouts, and the quest will update. Then you can meet a shady character outside the Oakshire Pub, and through dialogue can get access to the underground gambling area. Also the area is only accessible once for the quest.
thank you

Alquemist

Jan 30, 2018
I got some bugs, first save file started as farmer went to a bar drank with the party game freezed and sh it autosaved in the freezed screen and became useless?

second. When I enter to my castle there is no text on the doors, hallways, etc need to figure out which rooms is each one. Beside that all is fine on save 2

not native speaker sorry if bad grammar is up there.

Lisa55

Mar 9, 2019
For some reason i am not able to click on start after selecting my class/orgin, I click start nothing happens.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I got some bugs, first save file started as farmer went to a bar drank with the party game freezed and sh it autosaved in the freezed screen and became useless?

second. When I enter to my castle there is no text on the doors, hallways, etc need to figure out which rooms is each one. Beside that all is fine on save 2

not native speaker sorry if bad grammar is up there.
I've never had a save game bug like that before. I would suggest restarting and make full saves before whatever bar event you went to. Or try one of the other origins if that bug keeps happening and you can't continue. If you can continue after the bug, just try your best to save often. As for the missing text press Esc or whatever brings up the in-game menu for you. Near the top of the menu's list is "Labels" click on that. Then the text you want should show up.

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
so any other links for the walkthrough? id like to use it but not sure i trust that link. plus its a site ive never heard of

MENACE117

Jun 9, 2017
Is there any way to get Carys back when she leaves with her father when you, her, and her sister are making the trip to your castle? I am in Act 2 now and I really hope I didn't miss my chance to recruit her.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is there any way to get Carys back when she leaves with her father when you, her, and her sister are making the trip to your castle? I am in Act 2 now and I really hope I didn't miss my chance to recruit her.
You did.
You were too evil. She doesn't like people with -6 morality.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
so any other links for the walkthrough? id like to use it but not sure i trust that link. plus its a site ive never heard of
Every link in this site, at least in this section, is perfectly safe.
Someone'd get their balls chopped off if they were an uploaded or a mod and put up a virus link.

Reactions: onyxmoose

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Has anyone done a recent CG rip of this game? All the art's so amazing but, even with games like this that I'll acknowledge are on the better end of it, I just can't get over how much I dislike RPGM.

Last edited:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Is it just me or the Quest Journal is bugged? So much side quest (whether it's long or not) I have done that I forgot how many I did. Looks like it's not counting towards it.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I was having fun and then this room came up.
2020-01-27 02_39_52-Greenshot.jpg
I've seen tons of awful stupid puzzles in my life but god damn. This is rage-game tiers of fucking retarded design.
Well, whatever. I was questioning what I felt about not supporting this given the great art and otherwise decent game it is now. I'm okay with piracy again though thanks to this room, my moral dilemma is solved.

Reactions: killzone12

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I was having fun and then this room came up.

I've seen tons of awful stupid puzzles in my life but god damn. This is rage-game tiers of fucking retarded design.
Well, whatever. I was questioning what I felt about not supporting this given the great art and otherwise decent game it is now. I'm okay with piracy again though thanks to this room, my moral dilemma is solved.
In the church below grab a piece of the orb.
Then go back to that room, open your inventory click on quest items, Red Glass Shard (use).
It will highlight the way

Is it just me or the Quest Journal is bugged? So much side quest (whether it's long or not) I have done that I forgot how many I did. Looks like it's not counting towards it.
It's defintely bugged. I only started with v 4.7a and pretty much after act 1 the quest journal shits itself and breaks.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Hey, just want to thank you folks for rating Roundscape so high despite it not being a common landlady harem game! Much appreciated!
nah bro, thank YOU for such a great game, personally i love the concept and how it evolve along the chapters and the expansions. i loved what you did in emek's rest and vesper's booty and i pretty much love the game in general cause it has an good aproach to some dark desires of the folk and i fell in love kith Kara and hope to see more of her in future. i speak by me on this but i'm pretty sure that i'm no the only one, Thank You very much for such and excellent game

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Havent played this in a while, is the farmer origin still the one with the hottest scenes? Gonna be honest, usually only ever got to around act 3 whatever origin i played, but i seem to remember templar and noble's scenes not being unique to those origins and soldier not even having some (at least til i played)
Haven't played Templar in a while, but I think they at least get a variant scene with Beatrice, and the option to save her.

Noble Male gets to have anal sex with their mother later. She's the club owner...

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
In the church below grab a piece of the orb.
Then go back to that room, open your inventory click on quest items, Red Glass Shard (use).
It will highlight the way
Does anyone hint at that or am I retarded? Cos I don't recall a hint saying that.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes