Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I can't recall where it is but yes there's a hint somewhere to that effect. But since the quest journals are broken it's hard to find out.
Yeah I noticed a lot of my quests don't get registered at all, luckily the guide is pretty good about telling you what to do.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
changelog
  • New Sidequest featuring Kara! Includes two new adult scenes, one per gender. You can find Kara in the elven forests.
  • New adult scene added for male player characters to the Slinsk barracks! Since we've felt that place was a bit empty for our male hero.
  • New erotic scene added for Xyless and Roderick. Available for both genders and can be found in the castle.
  • New and final companion quest added for Galhart including a new castle npc and two new erotic scenes for the male player character.
  • Whitemoon Abyss added to the player castle. Fight the hardest enemies you can encounter in the game and and unlock unique rewards in return.
  • Several new items have been added to be found in the world or inside of crystal cores.
  • Dragon Sidequest has been fixed and will no longer be stuck in a loop.
  • Castle Defense system has been fixed and will no longer change its difficulty unless you decide so.
  • Several smaller bugfixes and QoL changes
thanks for the changelog. Is this for 4.7A? I have been mostly out of the forums this month.
Hey, just want to thank you folks for rating Roundscape so high despite it not being a common landlady harem game! Much appreciated!
Thank you for creating a game with such diverse sexual genres and taking the time to make a coherent story and a decent combat system when most using RPGmaker don't. (y) :)

D

Deleted member 119819

This game is so extremely bloated, slow and boring at the same time. While it takes literally ages to finish.

Reactions: Azzhire

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
I was having fun and then this room came up.
View attachment 530720
I've seen tons of awful stupid puzzles in my life but god damn. This is rage-game tiers of fucking retarded design.
Well, whatever. I was questioning what I felt about not supporting this given the great art and otherwise decent game it is now. I'm okay with piracy again though thanks to this room, my moral dilemma is solved.
Yeah! Start bottom left: up, left, right (to the middle but stop before), down, right, up, left, up, left (to the left border), up, right, down, left or right - i don't remember, up (exit top right)... all 2 or 3 steps trial and error!

Last edited:

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
anyone got 4,6a download
I started with that version 4.6A, but the questlog is also broken, means that some quests (mostly sidequest don't get registered and you don't know exactly what to do if you had clicked the text messages too fast away. Same in 4.7A.
I would kindly ask where version 4.7B (B for bugfix) is.

Last edited:

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
I was having fun and then this room came up.
View attachment 530720
I've seen tons of awful stupid puzzles in my life but god damn. This is rage-game tiers of fucking retarded design.
Well, whatever. I was questioning what I felt about not supporting this given the great art and otherwise decent game it is now. I'm okay with piracy again though thanks to this room, my moral dilemma is solved.
lol you made me laugh

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
lol you made me laugh
You're welcome I guess~
The game didn't do a good job at explaining wtf I was supposed to do there and the logbook is broken so no hints either.
Someone explained to me afterward what was supposed to happen though, unfortunately I'd finished it the hard way by then.

Reactions: YukiSlut

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
4.7A is likely just bugfix but 4.7 was posted a few pages ago, i even quoted it on the previous page.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Is it worth to play as a female? Does female only get lesbian scenes? Thanks in advance
The female route gets a ton of scenes, not just lesbian ones.
The guide has a scene list if you're curious.
There might be more scenes in the female route than the male one actually but don't quote me on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mineta-Kun

FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
In late Act1 in summeredge as a female Noble (mostly pure route), I accepted the offer to do a "show" at the club. Prior to the show starting though, the organizer keeps promising that the groundrules are no penetration. I seem to remember that this is supposed to be one of the encounters where a femPC can get pregnant. Is there some kind of corruption requirement to have it not preclude penetration? Or is there a separate encounter later?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes