mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
So I got this bug where if I go tot he church a second time without accepting the paladin quest it instantly turns corrupted and I can no longer get the paladin class. Is there a way to undo the corruption or do I have to restart?

Killeraholic

Nov 7, 2019
If you've got Xyless it means your corruption is too high for Carys to appear. Carys hates corruption and won't appear or if you get too high while she's recruited she'll leave.
The problem is even before I had Xyless the quest never appeared while my morality was 35... even now with Xyless my morality is 40.

Froton_xD

Jul 21, 2018
Can anybody send me a screenshot of the location of the Treasure map 1.I can't find it, I even went throught the walkthrough.

Peepeepoopoopee

Dec 30, 2018
Ok, I'm having a couple of problems and I can't find anything that can help me.
First of all, I'm having an error message saying "Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js." I remember this issue when I last played the game and I eventually fixed it. However, I don't remember what I did and the posts I've found on it didn't help me.
Secondly, I don't know how to update the game, nor can I find anything on it. I assumed it was as simple as dropping the old save file into the save folder, dropping in the save fix and that'd be it. Nope. And while I'm on the subject- the version of my old save is 4.3A.
Please, someone help. I don't want to completely restart from scratch. I'm not sure if the NW.js thing will really be an issue, but I know that updating shouldn't as I should've been able to find a post on it if it were. Ultimately, I don't know what to do. Please, someone help.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Can someone help where to find an Axe for Ruksana in Novoc? Quest Among Orcs
Go to the innkeeper in Novos, buy the treasure map from her and read it. Then exit the city and go west of the city entrance to the other zone. In the new zone you'll find the axe underneath a tree. (It matches the tree from the map).

Reactions: qq47

SilverGhost07

Jun 18, 2018
So few things I like to mention to the developer Kaliyo: love the storyline, the gameplay, and everything in-between. Now what I'm wondering is when is the sequel coming out? hint: (succubus secret ending). Also the ending where I only get to choose one or two female character as wife depending on who you choose, but not all of them? whereas you get most of the female characters pregnant during the gameplay? why end it like that? And if it is where'd the babies disappear too? add a Harem ending.

SilverGhost07

Jun 18, 2018
also the ending where you choose who too marry is if you play as MC its MF/F(Aphrodite) I mean like really this is only end option I get?

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Ok, I'm having a couple of problems and I can't find anything that can help me.
First of all, I'm having an error message saying "Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js." I remember this issue when I last played the game and I eventually fixed it. However, I don't remember what I did and the posts I've found on it didn't help me.
Secondly, I don't know how to update the game, nor can I find anything on it. I assumed it was as simple as dropping the old save file into the save folder, dropping in the save fix and that'd be it. Nope. And while I'm on the subject- the version of my old save is 4.3A.
Please, someone help. I don't want to completely restart from scratch. I'm not sure if the NW.js thing will really be an issue, but I know that updating shouldn't as I should've been able to find a post on it if it were. Ultimately, I don't know what to do. Please, someone help.
For the new update, you are better off downloading the game again

Andu18s

Dec 7, 2017
Hy all! I have a problem with one of the quests in the start of Act 2, the one in Vesunna when you are supposed to clear the city of zombies. Well, I go through a few areas, I battle the big demon and then I get to a roadblock. The only way forward is going through a house and then the game gets stuck. Any suggestions? I uploaded two images to better understand the areas. Thanks alot!

Map.jpg Room.JPG

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Hy all! I have a problem with one of the quests in the start of Act 2, the one in Vesunna when you are supposed to clear the city of zombies. Well, I go through a few areas, I battle the big demon and then I get to a roadblock. The only way forward is going through a house and then the game gets stuck. Any suggestions? I uploaded two images to better understand the areas. Thanks alot!

View attachment 543771 View attachment 543772
go back to page 426. the answer is there

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes