Jun 13, 2017
Hey everyone. So, i just finished the whitemoon castle "abyss" and i got this weird Quest Item called "Blood", does anyone here knows if there is any use to it?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
So I don't know what triggers this but using the Key Item "Horse" softlocks the game in a black screen and my dumb ass saved in it thinking I could restart the game and undo it.
Great.

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
so whats the best origin to go for if i want to do the most lesbian/Futa ( if applicable) as a female MC?
Farmer origin has an extra lesbian/incest scene and Templars one futa scene, otherwise all other lesbian/futa scenes should be shared

arghas

Nov 6, 2018
Farmer origin has an extra lesbian/incest scene and Templars one futa scene, otherwise all other lesbian/futa scenes should be shared
The new-ish Soldier Origin Quest also has a Lesbian scene with a fem orc (Summeredge Aftermath)

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
For Rilke, I made a little guide, note I did this as a male character. I don't know if it changes for female characters.

After doing Rilke's ingredient quest, go back to cabin, and join her for the stew.
x=(player action/dialogue choice)
x cop feel
h-scene starts
x Trying to make you feel good
x I'm sorry
x I understand

After seeing Rilke at her son's grave, you have to wait for the next event trigger/leave castle and come back.
x I have to admit something
x I'm sorry Rilke
x I understand if you want me to leave
x You did what you could Rilke
x What happened?
x I'm so sorry
x I think I can manage that
h-scene
x Glad I could make you feel better

Leave cabin, wait for new event trigger/leave castle, comeback to cabin.
x I've been thinking about you a lot too
x sounds good to me!
h-scene
x I really enjoyed that

halluva

May 18, 2017
So is corruption generally how evil they are, or how kinky/dtf they are? Do I need to be a jerk to get the most scenes?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
So is corruption generally how evil they are, or how kinky/dtf they are? Do I need to be a jerk to get the most scenes?
You don't have to be a jerk but some scenes have variations depending on your choices.
Corruption mostly affects your endings and the general attitude toward certain things.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes