Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
In Act III I have a quest where I'm going with Galhart to find treasure, but at one point (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) there is a black screen. You can go into menu if you press ESC, and it seems like your character does move on map (after pressing screen randomly at one point I did get one piece of dialogue
), but you can't see anything.

Can someone post solution, or at least a screen of the room? Since it seems like my character can move, if I would have one screen of full room I'd be able to beat the quest.

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Also, how do I talk to Mayla? She is in my dungeon behind bars, but I don't see any way to go through those bars.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Are you really making the argument, that a finished game getting extra content is bad?
Because Dark Souls 2 was finished, and they added content to it, then re-released it.
Most games with DLC are finished, and then the DLC is added, it'd be illogical otherwise.
The main plot of the game is done, the dev is just adding more scenes and stuff to do every now and then.
This isn't a bad thing. Why would that be a bad thing?
Would you prefer if they just kept adding onto dark souls 2? or are you glad they made bloodborne and dark souls 3?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Would you prefer if they just kept adding onto dark souls 2? or are you glad they made bloodborne and dark souls 3?
They are working on other games. Are you daft?
Bloodborne could use more content, Dark Souls 3 had a ton of unfinished work in it. If a good game (Not Dark Souls 2 fuck that) kept getting updates post release without being a financial drain that'd be great, yes. Only problem is that's realistically financially unsustainable and people would tire sooner or later.
This game getting bits of content every now and then when the dev decides to work on it some more is a good thing, they're doing other games so it's not like it's taking away from anything else. The content updates this game gets are considered DLC, think Ashes of Ariandel or Artorias of the Abyss. It's not main game content. Every game has DLC now.
I don't understand what point you're trying to make. You're very clearly uninformed as fuck and you're making assertions based on ignorant(at best) assumptions.

pronaxen

Oct 16, 2017
so im stuck on the quest "A Mysterious Call" i have Gajah in my party now but still no progress.. i have done every sidequest in Veralia. I think its bugged, any way to solve this?

Ienjoysit123

Jul 18, 2017
In Act III I have a quest where I'm going with Galhart to find treasure, but at one point (
) there is a black screen. You can go into menu if you press ESC, and it seems like your character does move on map (after pressing screen randomly at one point I did get one piece of dialogue
), but you can't see anything.

Can someone post solution, or at least a screen of the room? Since it seems like my character can move, if I would have one screen of full room I'd be able to beat the quest.
I just mashed directions like down and left on my keyboard until i got into a random encounter :)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can not download the walkthrough from that website link.. No idea why people even use Racaty cause has so many pop up ads and full of ad-ware plus will not let you download the file you want. If anyone has another link- Preferably MEGA would appreciate it.
I've no problem downloading from there. Using Firefox, with UBlock Origin installed.

Oct 2, 2018
Ugh, I keep coming back to this game cause I want to like it but something about it really miffs me off. Maybe its all the running back and forth and the crazy quest system I don't like. Anyways does anyone have a save file where you have all the companions/stuff in your castle place that I could use? (Pregnancy system on and Male character would be best but anything works).

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Ugh, I keep coming back to this game cause I want to like it but something about it really miffs me off. Maybe its all the running back and forth and the crazy quest system I don't like. Anyways does anyone have a save file where you have all the companions/stuff in your castle place that I could use? (Pregnancy system on and Male character would be best but anything works).
I have a few saves left from a male soldier playthrough for 4.7a. But I'm not entirely sure where you want a save, and what you want to do with the save. Do you want a savefile from the very end where everything is more or less done(except for final quest), or from a point in the story where one has just meet all the companions(and you still play the game)? As a heads up by the time you get all the different companions most of the pregnancy content, with the companions, is already done. (For the male character).

If you're just in it for the sex scenes/images, there is always the gallery mod. It's not 100% up to date for the current version but, if you were to download it, you'd be able to see most of the newer scenes. As the mod is missing some of the older scenes. If you have an older version of the game like 4.4 then the gallery mod, for 4.4, was in a slightly less refined form but it did have all the scenes. Or you can always just look at the game images in the hidden pictures folder.

Oct 2, 2018
I have a few saves left from a male soldier playthrough for 4.7a. But I'm not entirely sure where you want a save, and what you want to do with the save. Do you want a savefile from the very end where everything is more or less done(except for final quest), or from a point in the story where one has just meet all the companions(and you still play the game)? As a heads up by the time you get all the different companions most of the pregnancy content, with the companions, is already done. (For the male character).

If you're just in it for the sex scenes/images, there is always the gallery mod. It's not 100% up to date for the current version but, if you were to download it, you'd be able to see most of the newer scenes. As the mod is missing some of the older scenes. If you have an older version of the game like 4.4 then the gallery mod, for 4.4, was in a slightly less refined form but it did have all the scenes. Or you can always just look at the game images in the hidden pictures folder.
Yes, that male soldier playthrough save would do nicely. Just need a general save in your castle with most the scenes completed. I already have the gallery mod but rather also be able to explore around a bit.

Reactions: onyxmoose
Oct 2, 2018
So when I open Gallery and try to see a scene keep getting error messages.. So far they are all from www/img/pictures folder.
Failed to load- img/picture/SGSuccubusSapha.png, Failed to load- img/pictures/ModNPCCover.png, and img/pictures/FImp.png..
Should I just replace the whole img/picture folder with a new one or is it really missing a bunch of these things??

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
So when I open Gallery and try to see a scene keep getting error messages.. So far they are all from www/img/pictures folder.
Failed to load- img/picture/SGSuccubusSapha.png, Failed to load- img/pictures/ModNPCCover.png, and img/pictures/FImp.png..
Should I just replace the whole img/picture folder with a new one or is it really missing a bunch of these things??
If you're using the gallery mod it does occasionally freakout with some scenes. If you want you can always try and contact RedKnight about any issues you're having with the mod. Or you can set up a new version of the game without the mod. If you're having problems with the base game, I honestly don't know.

Oct 2, 2018
If you're using the gallery mod it does occasionally freakout with some scenes. If you want you can always try and contact RedKnight about any issues you're having with the mod. Or you can set up a new version of the game without the mod. If you're having problems with the base game, I honestly don't know.
Huh, freak out is a mild way to put it since it spams that error all over my game.. Maybe just use the cheatmode then in my new game

fritzbaum

Oct 6, 2017
Dual wield and 2 Mark of the Blessed is pretty nice for leveling. 688% Exp is nothing to shy away from. Or even better the special wand with 3 Marks gets you up to 1719 and dual wielding that with another weapon and a fourth mark up to 4297% Exp. Who thought that was a good idea?

Edit: And it's kinda weird that only the Mystic can equip it as far as player classes go. Neither necromancer nor warlock can use that wand.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Can't seem to trigger the mob scene in Xas.
I did the other quests in the area, namely the Princess one and the museum scene, but walking into the crowd does nothing.
Even hitting buttons around the platform doesn't help. I've walked around, gone other places, slept in Inns and nothing's worked.
Maybe there's a console command I can use to force it?

fritzbaum

Oct 6, 2017
Can't seem to trigger the mob scene in Xas.
I did the other quests in the area, namely the Princess one and the museum scene, but walking into the crowd does nothing.
Even hitting buttons around the platform doesn't help. I've walked around, gone other places, slept in Inns and nothing's worked.
Maybe there's a console command I can use to force it?
Was Ruksana in your party? If not try again with both Ruksana and Clawyn.

Reactions: onyxmoose
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes