F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
if i want the YMeredithXHorse06 scene and the trap scene (male MC) do i have to be corrupted or not? and has meredith affection to be high?

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Do you tend to skip over dialogue?
Because the main antagonist gets mentioned since the first few minutes of the game. You even tell the succubus you're going after him as soon as you get your own castle. And after that he gets mentioned many, many times. (And I know this, while I am the kind of guy who tends to skip dialogue :p)

In fact, nearly everything is set in motion *because* of the main antagonist. You even get small scenes introducing his character. (although you can't visually see them) There's a quest with his daughter where she tells you things about him etc...

I think there is plenty of introduction.
Dude, *you* don't even remember the final antagonist, kinda proves the point.

You must mean Murkhal, who is *main* antagonist, but the *final* antagonist is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Dude, *you* don't even remember the final antagonist, kinda proves the point.

You must mean Murkhal, who is *main* antagonist, but the *final* antagonist is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ginhson is not Murkhal's son, he just has a fragment of his soul like the other antagonists of Act III, Thygur and Lady Anza.

But I agree that the act is more like an expansion/DLC than the third act, the big bad was killed in Act II.

fritzbaum

Oct 6, 2017
hey so is there a way to update or do you have to totally reinstall?
As far as I know there is no way to update it. You gotta download the whole thing again. Might as well fix the bugs with Enchanted Bow and Fire Orb but at least Fire Orb for all the physical damage dealers.

spaaaace

Jul 6, 2019
As far as I know there is no way to update it. You gotta download the whole thing again. Might as well fix the bugs with Enchanted Bow and Fire Orb but at least Fire Orb for all the physical damage dealers.
darn, I have such shitty internet It'll take forever, but it is what it is lol

Kaskami

Jan 11, 2018
Hi ppl!

Is there anybody knows where is the pictures folder in v4.7a? I tried, but there is no hidden folder in the img folder.... pls someone can tell me where is it?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Hi ppl!

Is there anybody knows where is the pictures folder in v4.7a? I tried, but there is no hidden folder in the img folder.... pls someone can tell me where is it?
The pictures folder is indeed in the img folder. Have you made sure you have the right settings enabled to see hidden folders? If you haven't google how to view hidden folders for your operating system, find a guide for your operating system, change your settings, and then look in the img folder for the game.

If for some reason that is not possible, you can always go to the img folder, in the search bar of the file explorer type ".png" and the search will show you all the images of the game. Even the hidden ones. Find an image that is a an h-scene; that's going to require a bit of looking so view all the images until you find one. Note some images are from other folders; which is why you should try and find an h-scene image as your best bet. From there right click on one of the .pngs, of an h-scene, and click "open file location". From there the file explorer will take you to the hidden pictures folder. That's the roundabout way if you can't figure out how to view hidden folders.

Oct 1, 2017
Hi guys,

Does anyone got a save just at the begining of act 2 as male, all Act1 quest done, all companions ( Exept Gajah,Xyless,Katelyn ofc ) ? Pure/Corruption doesn't matter and affection too. I delete mine by mistake and I cleary don't want to redo all this :(

Kaskami

Jan 11, 2018
The pictures folder is indeed in the img folder. Have you made sure you have the right settings enabled to see hidden folders? If you haven't google how to view hidden folders for your operating system, find a guide for your operating system, change your settings, and then look in the img folder for the game.

If for some reason that is not possible, you can always go to the img folder, in the search bar of the file explorer type ".png" and the search will show you all the images of the game. Even the hidden ones. Find an image that is a an h-scene; that's going to require a bit of looking so view all the images until you find one. Note some images are from other folders; which is why you should try and find an h-scene image as your best bet. From there right click on one of the .pngs, of an h-scene, and click "open file location". From there the file explorer will take you to the hidden pictures folder. That's the roundabout way if you can't figure out how to view hidden folders.
Sadly the thing is I enabled to see hidden folders and files thing but i still cant see the picture folder. But if i create a new folder and name it to "picture" then it warns me there is a folder named like that already.... so i know the folder is ther but i cant see, get in there... #WIN10

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Sadly the thing is I enabled to see hidden folders and files thing but i still cant see the picture folder. But if i create a new folder and name it to "picture" then it warns me there is a folder named like that already.... so i know the folder is ther but i cant see, get in there... #WIN10
Did you try using the method of searching for a .png in the file explorer?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Hi guys,

Does anyone got a save just at the begining of act 2 as male, all Act1 quest done, all companions ( Exept Gajah,Xyless,Katelyn ofc ) ? Pure/Corruption doesn't matter and affection too. I delete mine by mistake and I cleary don't want to redo all this :(
I have a male soldier save right before the player character goes to meet Gajah. It has everything done from Act 1 before going to Veralia. So you would need to do the quests related to Gajah right before Act 2. All companions are not corrupted and with high affection. Would that work for you?

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Hi guys,

I am just curious, isn't your save file still in your recycle bin then? Or did you actually delete both the save file by accident AND empty your recycle bin by accident? :ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes