Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I am just curious, isn't your save file still in your recycle bin then? Or did you actually delete both the save file by accident AND empty your recycle bin by accident? :ROFLMAO:
Maybe he deletes by holding shift and clicking delete... Bypasses the recycle bin completely!

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Did you try using the method of searching for a .png in the file explorer?
You can just type in the path manually. For example:
"C:\Roundscape Adorevia 4.7A\www\img\pictures"

Change the "C:\Roundscape Adorevia 4.7A" to whatever your game folder path is.

Reactions: Kaskami

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
is there a way to bring beatrice out of the portal or it it just 'kill her or leave her there forever'
the wiki is a little.... dated
You can save her if you're a templar! Some of the templar's unique h-scenes are related to freeing and curing Beatrice. I wouldn't use the wiki. Use Redknight's walkthrough, in pdf form, it is significantly better.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Are you really making the argument, that a finished game getting extra content is bad?
Because Dark Souls 2 was finished, and they added content to it, then re-released it.
Most games with DLC are finished, and then the DLC is added, it'd be illogical otherwise.
The main plot of the game is done, the dev is just adding more scenes and stuff to do every now and then.
This isn't a bad thing. Why would that be a bad thing?
Ever play an early access game?
Ever watch as it stayed in development hell because the devs who were already thin in numbers, did even more "thinning" by focusing on multiple things at once instead of focusing on one thing at a time?
And finishing that thing, to move onto the next thing?

This is honestly a common and almost expected occurrence with independent creators *cough* star citizen *cough*.
Granted roundscape is not a "worst case scenario" however, to ignore it not being an example is naive.

The reason I believe it to be common with independent creators is because well, no oversight, project management, yadyada. People love "being their own boss". But the reality tends to be that people need others to schedule and focus their work.

I mean its why secretaries exist, its why project managers exist. Its why middle management in general is such a big thing.
But ya, whatever, lets just view it as "extra content".

Also you miss my point in my dark souls 2 example. Dark souls 2 SOTFS came out in what 2014? Something like that, roundscape, pretty sure it came out what 2015? There is a reason I used DS2 as my example.

Imagine if now, in 2020, we were just getting dark souls 2 DLC still, with just hints at dark souls 3. People would be rolling their eyes (me), some might even be furious. THAT is my point. The game has been out for half a decade almost, just focus all your efforts on your next work.

I would use GRR Martin and his book situation, but that wouldn't be a good example for this games case. Since like you said its finished, they just won't "finish" it and move on.
Winds of Winter is the "worst case scenario" I mentioned above, or "star citizen". Its making "progress" but its been what? 10 years? That isn't what this is, however that doesn't mean it isn't something, which it is, its DS2 if it was still getting DLC in 2020.

Oct 1, 2017
I have a male soldier save right before the player character goes to meet Gajah. It has everything done from Act 1 before going to Veralia. So you would need to do the quests related to Gajah right before Act 2. All companions are not corrupted and with high affection. Would that work for you?
Sure! Thanks!

Reactions: onyxmoose
Oct 1, 2017
I am just curious, isn't your save file still in your recycle bin then? Or did you actually delete both the save file by accident AND empty your recycle bin by accident? :ROFLMAO:
No it was on file1, the autosave one... when I tried a second walkthrough as female mc this time, the file was " deleted " by the new one, since it autosaved... so now yea, I just save on other files :D

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I'm having an issue where I can only see 15 Secondary qeusts- Any new ones I pick up don't show up.
The quest log hasn't been working functionally since I started playing the game years ago. Some quests show up and some don't. It's gotten marginally better over the different versions, but yeah it still has a ways to go. You might have better luck checking in with the walkthrough by RedKnight in case you're worried about missing/forgetting something.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Ever play an early access game?
Ever watch as it stayed in development hell because the devs who were already thin in numbers, did even more "thinning" by focusing on multiple things at once instead of focusing on one thing at a time?
And finishing that thing, to move onto the next thing?

This is honestly a common and almost expected occurrence with independent creators *cough* star citizen *cough*.
Granted roundscape is not a "worst case scenario" however, to ignore it not being an example is naive.

The reason I believe it to be common with independent creators is because well, no oversight, project management, yadyada. People love "being their own boss". But the reality tends to be that people need others to schedule and focus their work.

I mean its why secretaries exist, its why project managers exist. Its why middle management in general is such a big thing.
But ya, whatever, lets just view it as "extra content".

Also you miss my point in my dark souls 2 example. Dark souls 2 SOTFS came out in what 2014? Something like that, roundscape, pretty sure it came out what 2015? There is a reason I used DS2 as my example.

Imagine if now, in 2020, we were just getting dark souls 2 DLC still, with just hints at dark souls 3. People would be rolling their eyes (me), some might even be furious. THAT is my point. The game has been out for half a decade almost, just focus all your efforts on your next work.

I would use GRR Martin and his book situation, but that wouldn't be a good example for this games case. Since like you said its finished, they just won't "finish" it and move on.
Winds of Winter is the "worst case scenario" I mentioned above, or "star citizen". Its making "progress" but its been what? 10 years? That isn't what this is, however that doesn't mean it isn't something, which it is, its DS2 if it was still getting DLC in 2020.
This isn't an early access game. It's finished, and it's been finished. It has endings, and optional DLC.
This game didn't get stuck in any kind of hell, it was finished and got DLC.
The developer isn't focused on this, it is finished, and it has DLC.
Your arguments are all invalid because it's just one stupid argument.
The rest of your post is bullshit but I'll humour it.

1. It's a common thing for a game to get updates and patches post-release. Star Citizen is a problem because not only is it an active thriving scam but the scope is overblown and impossible. This game is finished, it only gets minor updates and patches as it should, since it's finished.

2. It is extra content, literally by definition since it is DLC and bugfixes it is EXTRA content that wasn't in the initial scope. I don't know what you're going on about naming random office jobs but whatever.

3. Dark Souls 2 was finished, DLC was added, and then it was re-released with the DLC more natively integrated into the main game. This game was finished, DLC was added. What's your point? You seem to be focused on yourself and projecting. It's all you, buddy. No one else is "rolling their eyes" or "furious." In fact this game has a lot of bugs so any extra work is appreciated.

4. The game is finished, it is getting bugfixes and sometimes DLC content, but the developer's other projects are progressing as normal. What hypothetical bullshit world are you living in where game development is comparable to a book? At what point does this game, that is finished and fully released but got DLC post-release, become comparable to Star Citizen?

5. Lastly, you don't have a single point to make. Not only is this game finished, it has an ending and DLC, which immediately defeats the points you're so adamantly trying to push, but the developer is clearly still thriving just fine and making other games. What's the problem? Their work ethic not agree with you in some specific way? No one else cares.

Dark Souls 2 just got a community event, the servers were brought back up for people to play in again, by the way. Oh no how terrible.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
They are making other games so your point makes no sense.

They have a full team and several games in development. They add to Roundscape because it has a LOT of fans.
"Making" being the keyword. It makes perfect sense.
I am glad we got bloodborne AND dark souls 3. At this point we would have neither if following the comparison.

Anyway im done responding to this nonsense. All the facepalm emoji's are giving me cancer.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
"Making" being the keyword. It makes perfect sense.
I am glad we got bloodborne AND dark souls 3. At this point we would have neither if following the comparison.

Anyway im done responding to this nonsense. All the facepalm emoji's are giving me cancer.
A game isn't "finished" instantly. It's made, developed, worked on over a period of time.
They are in development, and the reason Patreon exists is to support that development. I.E. the "making" of games.
That they're still supporting older projects and fixing/adding to them isn't a problem, it's something more companies should do because most of them release a game and forget about it no matter how broken it is.
You're arguing from the stance that adding to older projects takes away from the new ones, but that's demonstrably wrong, they're still well under way with their other projects and doing just fine.
Your argument, and your comparisons are completely wrong. Your ill-informed nonsense is what's getting you laughed at, the facepalms are well deserved.

Arne.Sunde

Feb 17, 2020
Could anyone help me out with How to lower my Morality? I've been 2 good and cant recruit Xyless.
I've found some mods but the current version is 4.7 and it looks to be made for 4.5 and 4.6
I'm also abit scared of corrupting my game file.
Looking for a Code or a way to change the save file

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Could anyone help me out with How to lower my Morality? I've been 2 good and cant recruit Xyless.
I've found some mods but the current version is 4.7 and it looks to be made for 4.5 and 4.6
I'm also abit scared of corrupting my game file.
Looking for a Code or a way to change the save file
So there's a couple ways, you can use the save editor service on . Although you have to upload multiple files for that to work properly, and if you're not a patron you can be locked out of some features. Or you can download a dedicated save editor for .(mega link) This is the easiest way to save edit in Roundscape.

To use that save editor: Download the folder from the link, unzip folder, use the .exe, you'll get into a file explorer tab, find the save you want to edit, once you're in the UI for the save editor click on the "advanced" tab, click on "edit switches and variables", two more tabs should pop up in the UI, click on the variable tab, and the morality variable should be right at the top. Variables are usually okay to change without any damage to a save; it's changing switches that causes a lot of save problems btw.

Try it out and if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Arne.Sunde

Feb 17, 2020
Just wanted to say thank you writing the full explanation. I've backtraced my files to before Irvoks reqeust now and trying again with 13 Morality.

Arne.Sunde

Feb 17, 2020
Anyone have any input for the Beatrice qeust? When you open the portal to a different realm. It doesnt appear in my qeustlog nor do I find any guides/walkthroughs about it. Most of the guides and walkthroughs dont have all the contents of the game covered

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
anyone know how to rechoice rilka choice or saveeditor
In the save editor onyxmoose posted earlier:
You can open your save file and look for "Rilke Locked" in the switches.
She'll show up at the front of her house again or let you talk to her again.
You can be nicer this time and get the scenes.
If you must you can also look for OrcWaifuAffection in the Variables and raise it over 10.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Anyone have any input for the Beatrice qeust? When you open the portal to a different realm. It doesnt appear in my qeustlog nor do I find any guides/walkthroughs about it. Most of the guides and walkthroughs dont have all the contents of the game covered
I'm pretty sure the quests are mentioned in Redknight's . I just checked, the first quest you want to look at is under the title called "Trail of Hope" on page 95. While the second quest "Cure Beatrice" is later on page 99. I'm directing you to Redknight's walkthrough as it's a good resource, and saves me from rewriting essentially the same things from the walkthrough. But if Redknight's directions are still not enough comeback, and I can help guide you more. The walkthrough is for 4.6, so some content wont be in it from 4.7. Still Redknight did a damn good job for the most part compiling all the information they could in that walkthrough.

I'm glad you're interested in Beatrice, my first playthrough was a male templar. Since then I've done 4 full templar playthroughs from start to finish over the different versions. It's my go to personal canonical route for the game.

manyak34

Jun 4, 2017
In the save editor onyxmoose posted earlier: Mega
You can open your save file and look for "Rilke Locked" in the switches.
She'll show up at the front of her house again or let you talk to her again.
You can be nicer this time and get the scenes.
If you must you can also look for OrcWaifuAffection in the Variables and raise it over 10.
Thx

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes