Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
For some reason in the gallery the titjob scene you do with the orc in the jail isnt there but ruksana x uncle does even though i havent unlocked it and when i click on it the screen turn black. is there a fix?
Yeah, these bugs are irritating as hell hence I gave it 3.5/5 then you have there gallery mod which is as well broken so let's hope 5.0 fixes all our issues.

Reactions: Maxsion Josh Wood

Shashakul

Apr 20, 2019
So, has anyone else been unable to speed up the game? Modifying SRD_Debug_SpeedUp.js doesn't do anything for me neither does cheat engine. What could be the issue? Why doesn't it work? It frustrates me immensely and I seek solutions but can't find any. Could someone, anyone help me? Please? I'm getting desperate.

P.S. 1700 code works, but it always resets the speed after changing location and is overall subpar, because it only affects walking speed leaving out animation and dialogue speed.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Use a speedhack plugin. There is one included in 0.2b of my roundscape mod, or you can find one here.

There is also a f95 page for it, but it has an older version than the one on ULMF I believe.

Shashakul

Apr 20, 2019
Use a speedhack plugin. There is one included in 0.2b of my roundscape mod, or you can find one here.

There is also a f95 page for it, but it has an older version than the one on ULMF I believe.
Man, bless your soul, It worked. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
You can also use the RPGM Cheat Menu.
It's got a thing to raise and control speed but also it's got other modules.
Like changing variables and switches in case quests bug out, which a lot in this game do, as well as modifying stats like affection and morality.

Shashakul

Apr 20, 2019
I really like the game, but constantly looking up walkthrough and then shuffling party and saves to make sure that I get maximum affection and corruption really naggs at my patience, so in light of that I have a question. If I use cheatmod to max out AP and CP, will it lock me out of any scenes or perhaps break progression of scenes or something of similar sort?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I really like the game, but constantly looking up walkthrough and then shuffling party and saves to make sure that I get maximum affection and corruption really naggs at my patience, so in light of that I have a question. If I use cheatmod to max out AP and CP, will it lock me out of any scenes or perhaps break progression of scenes or something of similar sort?
You really don't need to bother, affection and corruption play a minimal part in the game.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Well, what I've seen so far is that some scenes wouldn't appear altogether if I don't meet the required ap/cp.
I haven't checked all the requirements in awhile, but from my memory I'll try and give you some more info.

I would add that affection points really matter only up to around 15-18 AP for some of the companions. I think the highest scene requirement with a companion is 18 AP, unless it's been changed, but that is an outlier not the norm. Scene requirements are usually a lot less for AP, or not required at all. If you want you can always use the RPGM save editor. I posted it some pages back. Just up all the companions AP variables when you get them. So you don't have to worry about it. Won't cause problems for your saves either.

Corruption primarily gives more descriptive/lewd variants to sex scenes. It rarely acts like AP unlocking scenes. However for the endgame, certain characters like Ruksana, Clawyn, and Meredith need corruption points between 10-15 to stay with the player if you choose the evil ending. (I don't think that's changed). Also the flavor text/random companion dialogue, will change during the game depending on a characters corruption. It's more noticeable with Meredith, Ruksana, and Clawyn.

Morality points help dictate getting two companions Carys and Xyless. Carys hates evil players and simply wont join them if their morality is too low. Xyless prefers less than 15 morality. In Redknight's walkthrough you'll notice they state she can only be recruited by more evil players. With the morality requirement I mentioned earlier. However, what Redknight doesn't mention in the walkthrough, is even if you have a high morality, and you choose to enslave her, you can recruit her into your party. (As she doesn't have a choice being a slave). I've never actually played a character where I let Xyless be free. So I assume that the morality recruitment requirement for her is tied to her free path not her slave path. Also you can get one of the better swords in the game, Aetherius, if you have high morality.

Reactions: Catwashere

Rezzoning

May 10, 2019
Is there a way to turn the tooltips back on (like names above doors and objects, etc.)? After reaching Slinsk, they just disappeared for me.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Is there a way to turn the tooltips back on (like names above doors and objects, etc.)? After reaching Slinsk, they just disappeared for me.
Yeah there is an option for "labels" in the player menu. Just click it and the game will turn all the labels on or off.

Dhelix

May 13, 2018
Helle, hope someone could help me,I have a big problem with the stay true quest, this quest is just annoying, there is nothing in the shrine except bandits and after killing all of them nothing. Do you have any solutions ?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Helle, hope someone could help me,I have a big problem with the stay true quest, this quest is just annoying, there is nothing in the shrine except bandits and after killing all of them nothing. Do you have any solutions ?
After you kill the bandits a small cut-scene plays. You should get the options to talk Tishtyra out of killing the survivors or letting them be killed. If I remember correctly, after that Tish's avatar appears at the shrine above the player's avatar. You then go up to her at the shrine and finish the quest by talking to her. Is Tish not appearing for you at all?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes