Dhelix

May 13, 2018
After you kill the bandits a small cut-scene plays. You should get the options to talk Tishtyra out of killing the survivors or letting them be killed. If I remember correctly, after that Tish's avatar appears at the shrine above the player's avatar. You then go up to her at the shrine and finish the quest by talking to her. Is Tish not appearing for you at all?
Thank for your reply, after killing all bandits there is no cut-scene, just dead bandits and if I talk to Tishtyra she's just saying the same random sentence. Except there are floors ont the cave i don't know what to do :(

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Thank for your reply, after killing all bandits there is no cut-scene, just dead bandits and if I talk to Tishtyra she's just saying the same random sentence. Except there are floors ont the cave i don't know what to do :(
I'll keep this discussion going in private messages with you. Rather than just asking questions back and forth here.

Oni Sama

Mar 26, 2018
What do I need to do with her? I already talked to the butler, but after that nothing else happened. She keeps saying that phrase forever
Screenshot_4.png

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
What do I need to do with her? I already talked to the butler, but after that nothing else happened. She keeps saying that phrase forever
View attachment 582142
Nadesha doesn't start out speaking english. So overtime she'll start to understand more and talk with the player. This passage of time is done by completing quests and returning to and from the castle. Eventually you'll get a chance to flirt with her, have sex scenes, and go on a quest. But it doesn't all happen at once. So keep playing and check back in with her every now and again.

Oni Sama

Mar 26, 2018
Nadesha doesn't start out speaking english. So overtime she'll start to understand more and talk with the player. This passage of time is done by completing quests and returning to and from the castle. Eventually you'll get a chance to flirt with her, have sex scenes, and go on a quest. But it doesn't all happen at once. So keep playing and check back in with her every now and again.

Thanks for the answer

user12btw

Oct 26, 2017
Hi i was wondering is it possible to change xyless slave tag in the save editor, if so whats the attribute number and what should i set it too?

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
Question, at the current un-official walkthrough there is no mention of this quest and i couldn't find anything about this anywhere, but i found a red-haired woman-npc (can't remember the name) at the Deep Woods docks after act 1, said she was from a circus with a werewolf and a bird, next scene with her was at Xas library and she was hunting some beast that killed her circus friends, does anyone know if theres continuation of this anywhere?

ekezie

Dec 21, 2017
It's such a shame they decided Valerie must die. More scenes with her wouldn't hurt ffs.

I know the main story is finished, with loads of content, yet it feels like there are many half done side stories.

I'd really like to see is a follow up on Jenda and Jerrah, Tiah, Rilke, Arozi, Zeygga...

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Question, at the current un-official walkthrough there is no mention of this quest and i couldn't find anything about this anywhere, but i found a red-haired woman-npc (can't remember the name) at the Deep Woods docks after act 1, said she was from a circus with a werewolf and a bird, next scene with her was at Xas library and she was hunting some beast that killed her circus friends, does anyone know if theres continuation of this anywhere?
Kara was added in 4.7, and she has h-scenes with both the male and female pc. Redknight's walkthrough goes till 4.6 at the moment.

Rezzoning

May 10, 2019
A brief review:
strengths: leveling, looting, has a partially evolving game world (decisions matter), a ton of unlockable content, some well done story bits in sidequests and high replayability. Combat is neat.
weaknesses: art is "meh", way too much beastiality h-content (like 40% of it), it's easy to get lost while doing quests, a slog to play through as completionist, game floods you with dialogue.

MikaYuu4

Dec 19, 2019
Help, Axas is bugged for me, even using Ruksana in the formation I can't activate the quest outside the castle, and inside I already gathered everything for the princess but my character says that he doesn't have the things yet :/
I tried using the debug stone but it doesn't help, I used earlier when the game was stuck when the player, Meredith and Galhart where drinking...

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I have a question to trigger scenes with comrades you have to have high affection or corruption

cmpretow

May 8, 2017
Can anyone please send an Android save (male character). The game is freezing on the start cg (Phoenix logo)even an save from the start is good. Thanks

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes