halluva

May 18, 2017
Do the devs have a list of planned stuff for this game? Have they pretty much added everything they're going to? I ask because it seems the rate of updates has slowed a lot.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Do the devs have a list of planned stuff for this game? Have they pretty much added everything they're going to? I ask because it seems the rate of updates has slowed a lot.
The game's been "complete" for some time. Things being added are basically expansion content, like the good ol' days of when games got expansion packs that added to the game, despite not being integral to the game itself.

This game's not their sole focus, as they've been devoting more time to a different game they're working on, so all new updates that aren't bug fixes are purely bonus content.

halluva

May 18, 2017
The game's been "complete" for some time. Things being added are basically expansion content, like the good ol' days of when games got expansion packs that added to the game, despite not being integral to the game itself.

This game's not their sole focus, as they've been devoting more time to a different game they're working on, so all new updates that aren't bug fixes are purely bonus content.

I'm aware that the game has been 1.0 complete for a while now. I was just curious about the extra stuff.

Bathazar666

Jan 22, 2018
Their is actually a survey going on right now about a few different things for a gold patch coming down the line. As a patron of the dev i can honestly say without giving away too much its gonna have a lot of goodies and they are still very much involved with this project even tho its "complete".

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
hi guys can someone tell me how to get Rilke scenes ? i have done her quest but any options i choose in the end she left..
After doing Rilke's ingredient quest, go back to cabin, and join her for the stew.
x(player action) cop feel
h-scene starts
x Trying to make you feel good
x I'm sorry
x I understand

After seeing Rilke at her son's grave, you have to wait for the next event trigger/leave castle and come back.
x I have to admit something
x I'm sorry Rilke
x I understand if you want me to leave
x You did what you could Rilke
x What happened?
x I'm so sorry
x I think I can manage that
h-scene
x Glad I could make you feel better

Leave cabin, wait for new event trigger/leave castle, comeback to cabin.
x I've been thinking about you a lot too
x sounds good to me!
h-scene
x I really enjoyed that

Reactions: 0800vids

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Does this have ntr content ?
Depends on your definition of NTR which can vary extremely depending on your views and likes and dislikes. In the traditional sense though not really as there isn't a very defined relationship between you and your party members until the very end. If you are sensitive though there is a few "sharing" scenes or sex with others but oddly enough never really in a NTR sense...

It is one of those games that is hard to explain but generally just see your protagonist and others being very open in a sexual sense!

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
So, I have a dumb question. Why do some RPGM games let you click you're way through them like this one and others like Urban Demons need me to use a keyboard?

Reactions: jimbobdon

Nisselue

Jun 5, 2017
So, I have a dumb question. Why do some RPGM games let you click you're way through them like this one and others like Urban Demons need me to use a keyboard?
If you can only use a keyboard it's because they are using a older version of RPG Maker (XP, VX, VX Ace). The newest release of RPG Maker called RPG Maker MV was released in 2015 and added mouse clicking functionality.

Last edited:

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Does the gallery mod unlock the gallery upon install? Or just makes it more of an organized functioning system compared to what's in the game?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Is it possible to unlock the whole gallery without starting over?
I wanna see all the scenes but I don't wanna savescum for it, ruins the point of making choices.
I already restarded once because that warlock quest bugged out.

ChaoticSky

May 23, 2018
I also have a query.

I'm interested in trying out the Pugilist class, but its not available for a while into the game, so i got the save editor to unlock it... but now i cant find it :<

Does anyone know the number of the switch/variable that makes the class appear in your class list?

lee4k4k

Feb 15, 2018
anyone can tell what should i chose to have inset content there are options to chose male female and origin

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
how do you get under the pub in oakshire ?
When you travel to Slinsk with Meredith for the first time a dialogue scene will trigger. Follow the dialogue options to help Meredith with her missing family(be nice/comforting), and you'll get a quest. Go back to Meredith's dad; he has a shop by Oakshire. Confront him on Valerie's, Meredith's mom, whereabouts, and the quest will update. Then you can meet a shady character outside the Oakshire Pub, and through dialogue can get access to the underground gambling area. Also the area is only accessible once for the quest.

Reactions: jimbobdon
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes