kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys can someone tell me how to get Rilke scenes ? i have done her quest but any options i choose in the end she left..

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
I got up to the final act and last expansion, but they keep updating old content and major mechanics so I want to do a full playthrough when it's more or less done. I already restarted 3 or 4 times because major patches came out. As is the quality varies wildly with some zones polished and others completely barren with glitchy half-done events.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
It's been a while but from what I remember, I just did another quest, went back to the Castle and got some dialogue with Demoness to finish Beatrice's quest
Thanks for replying
Gonna go ahead and add to this even though I think I've answered it a few times in this thread before;
In order to progress the quest and cure Beatrice, you need to be in Act II

Reactions: Ryan Ber

Bathazar666

Jan 22, 2018
Just an FYI there was a newest update to 4.7 that introduced a few new things one being a new character patrons voted on.

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
After reading the patch notes for 2.7 I can't help but be dissapointed. A new dungeon and a quest for a companion most people don't really care about after three months of waiting? The new NPC might be interesting, but since it will end up being one short quest with sex afterwards before she dissapears forever, there doesn't seem to be anything to be excited about. I know they worked on Bellow Sunshade for some reason, but still, they could have at least put some short encounter or boss scenes into the dungeon

Lulzman1

Sep 25, 2017
After reading the patch notes for 2.7 I can't help but be dissapointed. A new dungeon and a quest for a companion most people don't really care about after three months of waiting? The new NPC might be interesting, but since it will end up being one short quest with sex afterwards before she dissapears forever, there doesn't seem to be anything to be excited about. I know they worked on Bellow Sunshade for some reason, but still, they could have at least put some short encounter or boss scenes into the dungeon
If you had read their patreon, you would've known that they're focused on a new game right now. Other projects are practically abandoned, so this little update is at least something.

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
If you had read their patreon, you would've known that they're focused on a new game right now. Other projects are practically abandoned, so this little update is at least something.
Trust me, I know about their new projects, I'm just saying that they should either stop working on Roundscape and focus on Uprising, or keep working on it and release the updates when they actually have enough content to make them interesting

f95cuckhold

Jul 13, 2017
Man, I know I've said this 3 times in this thread but it wouldn't be great if they polish the ending for the girls, especially the ones where they get pregnant like meredit but it's never mentioned when you finish the game or more variations for the endings. -_-

Reactions: Hakkira
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes